The England Thread

Pilko

I go in the bath for an hour and come out and the world changes. I feel like the kid from 'Flight of the Navigator'. Everything looks similar but everything has moved on... where did this Pardew rumours come from? RTG?

I beleive i simply made it up lol

Fwiw, England need a clear out from youth level.  Replacing Capello won't solve anything.

Need to get rid of dinosaurs like Pearce, who would rather play like Stoke than Barcelona, coaching your youngsters.  You need to take a page out of Germany's book.

I go in the bath for an hour and come out and the world changes. I feel like the kid from 'Flight of the Navigator'. Everything looks similar but everything has moved on... where did this Pardew rumours come from? RTG?

King Dawson earlier :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

King Dawson earlier :lol:

... you guys should really have him on ignore!  :lol:

Think Pearce will 'caretake' for the Euros, which is going to be crap if his U21 games were anything to go by. His tactical preparation was horrible. Playing hoof ball into the channels with a team of technical competent players... suppose that tactic will work with the senior England team.

1 hour?

Must be doing a canny impression of a prune?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

1 hour?

legs hang over the sides like a boss.

1 hour?

:scared:

Get the f*** in. Capello has been nothing but an embarrassment.

Eh, do you support the English team?

Yeah.

This always puzzles me. I know many in Finland who support England. I kinda understand it here as we've never been in World Cup/Euro, but you Swedes have always been competitive. 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

1 hour?

:scared:

:memeyeah:

Get the f*** in. Capello has been nothing but an embarrassment.

Eh, do you support the English team?

Yeah.

This always puzzles me. I know many in Finland who support England. I kinda understand it here as we've never been in World Cup/Euro, but you Swedes have always been competitive. 

He claims to be English. No one belives him though....