The England Thread

Pilko

Guest Howaythetoon

Good, he was taking the piss. Clearly a top club manager but a poor international manager. South Africa was a disgrace. I'd like to see Redknapp in charge simply for the Euros, I think he'll have us playing good football. I reckon they will try to get Mourinho in the summer though.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Most annoying thing about this is Redknapp will get the job 4 months before the tournament, giving him an instant excuse of "I didn't get much time with the squad" which everyone will lap up.

Meh. Good I suppose. Just another yes man for the pile.

Ridiculous timing to have to change again now, but his position over the Terry captaincy was always going to make things needlessly awkward. Bye.

Most annoying thing about this is Redknapp will get the job 4 months before the tournament, giving him an instant excuse of "I didn't get much time with the squad" which everyone will lap up.

He's the best English manager out there and he'll certainly do a lot better than that idiot Capello, man. This is hardly bad for us.

Get the f*** in. Capello has been nothing but an embarrassment.

More like England are an embarrassment. The older I get, the less I care about the national team.

The only thing that bothers me is how it will affect us. Could this start a management merry-go-round?

I think O'Neill should be given the job  :cheesy: