The England Thread

Pilko

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You've got to be disappointed if you're Richards or Holt.

The prospect of Gareth Barry and Scott Parker in the middle together is horrible.

Guest NufcBano

I find it amazing that the only England manager that has ever rated Micah Richards...is Steve McLaren!!

;D

Green

Johnson Jones Cahill Baines

Walcott Barry Gerrard Lampard Downing

Carroll

FEEL THE MEDIOCRITY

Alternative:

Hart

Richards  Terry  Cahill  Cole

Parker

Gerrard          Lampard

A Johnson                  Oxlaid Chamberlain

Sturridge

Guest firetotheworks

Whatever happened people would complain, but no Richards is crazy and Downing ahead of most is daft. Henderson on standby, but no Richards or Carrick on standby. Understandable if he's questioned tbh.

Guest NufcBano

Adam Johnson not being in the squad is brilliant for us.

He will defo need to move to get in there now......come to papa!!!!

O0

Plus we can sign him during the tournament.

Four Liverpool players despite the striker barely scoring, the winger not scoring or creating, the defender not being able to defend and the midfielder being injured and/or shite unless NUFC are in the vicinity. All of whom were playing for a team who've had their worst season in years. And there's another on standby. :lol:

Four Liverpool players despite the striker barely scoring, the winger not scoring or creating, the defender not being able to defend and the midfielder being injured and/or shite unless NUFC are in the vicinity. All of whom were playing for a team who've had their worst season in years. And there's another on standby. :lol:

:lol:

I don't know whether there's a lot to argue about tbh.

I'd have gone for Richards for his ability in attack and at set pieces, but there have always been question marks about his positioning and concentration.

Downing isn't as bad as people make out, and it's not as though we're flooded out with options for the left side.

I'm pleased he's taken the Ox. Despite his age, he showed in the CL that he can handle that level of football.

Henderson is probably on standby for his versatility.

And if you asked 100 managers whether they'd take Gerrard, all of them would say yes.

And if you asked 100 managers whether they'd take Gerrard, all of them would say yes.

2 years ago they'd probably have said the same about Michael Owen, doesn't make them right.

Gerrard has had about 5 good games in the last 2 years. He should be nowhere near.

Guest NufcBano

I don't know whether there's a lot to argue about tbh.

I'd have gone for Richards for his ability in attack and at set pieces, but there have always been question marks about his positioning and concentration.

Downing isn't as bad as people make out, and it's not as though we're flooded out with options for the left side.

I'm pleased he's taken the Ox. Despite his age, he showed in the CL that he can handle that level of football.

Henderson is probably on standby for his versatility.

:kasper:

Adam Johnson. Daniel Sturridge. Aaron Lennon.