The England Thread

Pilko

Guest bimpy474

Whens does the Euro's start and when's Englands first game? Think i'm going to have to take some interest now.

In two weeks and we play this monday.

Starts in 6 days mate.  O0

:D you did again you plonker :D

Tell you what, if we win every game at the Euros 1-0 then not many will be complaining. It's about time England actually fucking win some games in an international tournament and get to a respectable stage of the competition, regardless of how they manage it.

Very boring but at least it was a win.

I hope that was deliberately sarcastic. This is Englands biggest problem IMO.

Every time they win, they think we can take that football into the tournament.

Guest bimpy474

Well after our two warm-up matches i still have no idea how we will do, except bore the arse off the viewer.

Hazard definitely doesnt look comfortable in the Messi like role to me doesnt seem to understand the role at all....

Bags of talent and will do well for Chelsea but i feel they would be wise to employ him as an AM or outwide....

"fake 9" doesnt suit him at all or atleast atm it doesnt.

Looked average to me.

Guest gggg

Can't argue with two wins, two clean sheets. Looking organised defensively and looking to counter now and then is the only way we can play.

Other countries have had bigger issues in the friendlies.

Guest bimpy474

Well after our two warm-up matches i still have no idea how we will do, except bore the arse off the viewer.

Hodgson's famous 'sit' formation. ;)

Aye  :undecided:

As the current season - especially in the CL - has shown once again, football games aren't won by possession or shots on target.

It's all Barca's fault that many teams have developed those negative waiting-game-tactics. I wouldn't have a problem with that as long as it brings a win.

Are Belgium any better than Sweden or Ukraine? They were terrible in the final third but there is a lot of talent in that team.

As for England, it's certainly a below average side but I think they can get out of the group if they can stop giving the ball away. Then I'll take a reassuring "defended like Lions" defeat to a superior side in the quarter finals thanks to bad referee, dirty cheating foreigner and/or penalties.

Hazard definitely doesnt look comfortable in the Messi like role to me doesnt seem to understand the role at all....

Bags of talent and will do well for Chelsea but i feel they would be wise to employ him as an AM or outwide....

"fake 9" doesnt suit him at all or atleast atm it doesnt.

Looked average to me.

ofcourse he did, and i have already explained the reasons why.... he will still do very well for Chelsea if they put him in a position where he can excell and not centre forward.