The England Thread

Pilko

Hmmm, it really does look like we could have a Greece 2004 scenario here...

Didn't want to believe it before but the fact that we've ground out 1-0 wins today and last week has to be a sign of things to come?

Typically uninspiring and typically dull. We looked fairly rigid defensively, as you'd expect from a Hodgson side, but going forward we lacked cohesion and fluidity. I know it was just a friendly and there were various combinations from an attacking perspective, but i think that's where we're going to struggle in this tournament, and why we mightn't make it through the groups. Particularly without Rooney to spearhead the attack, i can't tell how we're actually going to approach the goal.

I, too, will right Hazard off immediately from a friendly international performance. Fucking shit cunt wants fuck off and eat his waffles.

:lol: he's going to tear the Premiership a new one in August

I, too, will right Hazard off immediately from a friendly international performance. f***ing s*** c*** wants f*** off and eat his waffles.

Oh that's why, i will stay away from injecting some reason into this this thread then :D

I, too, will right Hazard off immediately from a friendly international performance. Fucking shit cunt wants fuck off and eat his waffles.

:lol: he's going to tear the Premiership a new one in August

Think he'll sit in the class below Mata and Silva personally but given that he's younger that's to be expected. Got that touch and change of pace that you need to be a top, top player though. Dembele was Belgiums best performer today though, another player who is destined for greater things.

Hodgson: "Terry felt slight tightening of hamstring" scan tomorrow. Gerrard cramp. Welbeck on antibiotics so slight stomach concern

:lol:

:lol: Christ almighty. Dropping like flies.

Guest bimpy474

If we do lose another defender and Woy doesn't call up Micah Richards then i'm going to poo on Trevor Brooking toast.

I'd keep the same side for France. There aren't any obvious changes to be made, and we may as well try and give this team a chance to gel a bit.

Belgium looked a very decent side, but committed a lot of cynical fouls.

The game showed how much we'll miss Rooney's composure and vision in the first two games. Two draws will do fine.

Step up James Perch and Mike Williamson

Considering the way things are going we will probably need both :lol:

Might as well pick Raylor too while we're at it ;)

Hodgson: "Terry felt slight tightening of hamstring" scan tomorrow. Gerrard cramp. Welbeck on antibiotics so slight stomach concern

:lol:

Time for a fucking winter break. :facepalm:

Terry had his two-week break, you might remember it, it was the same time as Bayern lost the European Cup Final ???