The England Thread

Pilko

Enjoying the game. I dare say there's potential in the Welbeck-Young-Chamberlain triumvirate. Will be interesting to see what changes when Rooney comes back into the side.

Not really, we have done nothing. France haven't really done much either but we have sat back and just let them play 1-2.

Enjoying the game. I dare say there's potential in the Welbeck-Young-Chamberlain triumvirate. Will be interesting to see what changes when Rooney comes back into the side.

Not really, we have done nothing. France haven't really done much either but we have sat back and just let them play 1-2.

Ah shit yeah i'm not actually.

It seems the game plan was to try and contain them, nick a goal from a set piece and then hold on for dear life.

Since they've scored, we might as well have set up deckchairs and started up a BBQ. We're just not in the game.

It seems the game plan was to try and contain them, nick a goal from a set piece and then hold on for dear life.

Since they've scored, we might as well have set up deckchairs and started up a BBQ. We're just not in the game.

Pretty much, good job their goal came just before HT really, if it had come earlier in the game then we would probably be going in 1-2 down.

I honestly think we've done well. We look reasonably organised and cohesive, have accepted the glaring weaknesses and as a result look far better than the shambles of the last World Cup.

Aye i don't think the set-up is all too shabby. Fairly encouraging so far; like i say - i think there's potential in Welbeck, Young and Ox-C. Milner has been an absolutely massive let-down thus far though; the only thing i (have ever) really rated about him is his crossing ability; he's had one or two flashing opportunities to play a reasonable ball in and they've been reminiscent of his early Newcastle days. One daisy-cutter to the first defender, one that was about a mile too long.

Seriously, who the fuck thought giving Carragher a pundit's post was a good idea? Scousest man alive :scared:

Presumably the same cnut who gave Adrian Chiles and Andy Townsend a job. :suicide:

5pm kick offs man, what a cuntish idea. Couldn't be any more inconvenient.

Missed the first 10 minutes. Got stuck in traffic with like-minded individuals desperate to get home for 5pm.