The England Thread

Pilko

Guest Craig-NUFC

Lads on the Football Ramble saying that the England fans have been standing behind the big screens in the fans parks, singing 10 German Bombers. They're such a fucking parody of themselves :lol: :facepalm:

Guest Howaythetoon

You really are a f***ing douchebag at times, HTT.

:lol:

EH?

Even sadder state of affairs you using American vernacular btw.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not a real side in the way Italy have looked. What utter crap, man.

Italy were class against Spain and Germany were great against the Dutch whereas France were a bit meh against England, what is wrong with that?!

I'm struggling to determine what Ronaldo's gripe is with - that France didn't look like a proper team with proper chemistry in the same way Italy, for eg, did? If that's what HTT meant i don't see a lot wrong with that. France were poor-to-average at best.

I'm struggling to determine what Ronaldo's gripe is with - that France didn't look like a proper team with proper chemistry in the same way Italy, for eg, did? If that's what HTT meant i don't see a lot wrong with that. France were poor-to-average at best.

I can only imagine that it's based on 1 game for each side. France are unbeaten in 20 and Italy have been shit for months.

Guest MrSundlofer

20 000 Swedish fans and 5 000 English fans expected to see the game live at the Stadium tonight.

Don't have the same hatred of Carroll that I did six months ago, since he collapsed at SJP.

Now I just look at him as a local lad who made a stupid mistake. In terms of England, ill get behind him. When he dons that red shite again, I will rightly mock him again.

Think he might just click at this tournament, he could end up being a valuable weapon for England.

Guest MrSundlofer

Big Ben, from yesterday night:

http://svt.se/svts/article136160.svt/ALTERNATES/large/zlatanbigben.jpg

I wanted to try and finally get on the England bandwagon tonight but f***ing Carroll's starting.

Carroll has to start tonight really, the way Sweden defended in the air again Ukraine its a given.

Agree.

Get rid of that useless waster Millner, move Young to the wing and Carroll and Welbeck up front.

Instinctively I don't like the idea of dropping Welbeck for Carroll, but thinking about it tactically it might be the way to go.

Carroll's not shit, and this is the kind of big stage he might be well up for. If he can bully their central defenders we will get joy from it for Young and the midfield as well.

Instinctively I don't like the idea of dropping Welbeck for Carroll, but thinking about it tactically it might be the way to go.

I was under the impression that both would start.

Guest Roger Kint

The overwhelming opinion is Carroll for Ox

Again I find it concerning that everyone appears to know the England line-up hours and hours before kickoff. Sweden have all day to talk about and work on tactics for Carroll. It's not a good thing IMO.

The overwhelming opinion is Carroll for Ox

Ah right, interesting, with Young moved out wide I suppose.

Again I find it concerning that everyone appears to know the England line-up hours and hours before kickoff. Sweden have all day to talk about and work on tactics for Carroll. It's not a good thing IMO.

Is the same with almost every team tbh. In the respective countries, people always seem to know the line-up as soon as the match day starts.