The England Thread

Pilko

Not sure any of this really matters anyway.

Qualify by winning the group.

Qualify by playoffs.

Don't Qualify.

The end result will be the same. Abject failure. The only difference between the first two and the last one is that the disappointment is delayed till early July. The bonus with the third is we get it out of the way before xmas.

Howay man, it's heartbreaking as a football fan from a self respecting nation to have a WC summer and your national team not feature in it.

Nah, not really.

Fixed my post especially for you :p

Guest palnese

Qualify by playoffs.

Don't Qualify.

The end result will be the same. Abject failure. The only difference between the first two and the last one is that the disappointment is delayed till early July. The bonus with the third is we get it out of the way before xmas.

Howay man, it's heartbreaking as a football fan from a self respecting nation to have a WC summer and your national team not feature in it.

Nah, not really.

Fixed my post especially for you :p

Better  :lol:

Qualify by playoffs.

Don't Qualify.

Howay man, it's heartbreaking as a football fan to have a WC summer and your national team not feature in it.

I really enjoyed Euro 2008. USA 94 was pretty decent as well. Forza Italia.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I see Cahill has attended the Danny Simpson school of passing.

I wish he'd attended the Danny Simpson school of getting laid out tbh.