The England Thread

Pilko

Luke Shaw is too narrow as well, keeps tucking in giving the winger far too much room.

See this is what happens when players performances are actually seen for a whole game. Everybody thinks he's brilliant based mainly on match of the day. Cole should definitely have gone ahead of him

Haven't seen Ecuador playing this well in a while.

I've not been very impressed the few times I've seen them play. Devastating team when playing at elevation, but not as good otherwise. Mostly rely on athleticism and strength to bully other teams off the ball. Though they do have a few players of real quality, mind.

It's a damn shame about Chucho Benitez. Lovely player who I don't think got enough time to show what he had in England.

Loving the Roy coaching set up too. Very retro and reminds me of the good old days of 1986 and Bobby, Don Howe etc.

Classic Englishmen abroad stuff. Inappropriate clothing etc. Brilliant.

Haven't seen Ecuador playing this well in a while.

I've not been very impressed the few times I've seen them play. Devastating team when playing at elevation, but not as good otherwise. Mostly rely on athleticism and strength to bully other teams off the ball. Though they do have a few players of real quality, mind.

It's a damn shame about Chucho Benitez. Lovely player who I don't think got enough time to show what he had in England.

:thup: They've actually been quite decent for a while here. I like Felipe Caicedo, such a strong good player and Valencia always does well in the NT. Agree about Chucho, hope they can go through to the next round in honour of him.