The England Thread

Pilko

Love the formation and selections. Delph and Henderson are perfect for each side of the diamond, as they have loads of energy, and are mobile enough to cover lots of space, as well as get forward and get back also. Wilshere at the base is not a bad shout, as he is comfortable on the ball, and will play it forward on the ground.

Raheem finally gets to play in that position behind a front two that have good movement.

I think England will look really good tonight. I'll be surprised if they don't. They'll play much better football I think, at the very least.

I can't help but be underwhelmed by the quality in our team, but at least it looks like square pegs in square holes for the most part. They could look pretty good if they work together well. I worry that Wilshere is just not good enough to bear the responsibility we're asking of him, but we'll see.

Love the formation and selections. Delph and Henderson are perfect for each side of the diamond, as they have loads of energy, and are mobile enough to cover lots of space, as well as get forward and get back also. Wilshere at the base is not a bad shout, as he is comfortable on the ball, and will play it forward on the ground.

Raheem finally gets to play in that position behind a front two that have good movement.

I think England will look really good tonight. I'll be surprised if they don't. They'll play much better football I think, at the very least.

Wow ... Delph is out of control. Are you kidding me? Yeah, this isn't going to work.

Hmm.

Wow ... Delph is out of control. Are you kidding me? Yeah, this isn't going to work.

Hmm.

:lol: I love him for that role, but such an early yellow is a disaster. The guy already got let off for diving in the first time, and then proceeded to do that. Going to be a huge risk the rest of the way now. which is a shame. I like the setup though.