New Away Strip

Chase
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Today's result has made me want this kit more in some fucked up way.

It's in more of a 'no matter what, I'll continue to support this piece of shit football club' kinda statement.

Relegation, Mike Ashley, Administration, Consecutive Relegations, EVEN a bright yellow football kit. Keep on trucking.

Dabizas 34 on the home kit, what for the away kit.. Hottiger?

It's in more of a 'no matter what, I'll continue to support this piece of shit football club' kinda statement.

Relegation, Mike Ashley, Administration, Consecutive Relegations, EVEN a bright yellow football kit. Keep on trucking.

Acuna. Or Sibierski.

Acuna. Or Sibierski.

McClen. Possibly Cort.

My brother, who's a ManUre supporter, Emailed me the other day and said I wasn't a big enough supporter of NUFC to be seen in public wearing this kit, so now I've gone and ordered the flaming piece of garbage just to show him. I think he may have outsmarted me into giving Mike Ashley some of my hard earned money.

Acuna. Or Sibierski.

McClen. Possibly Cort.

Darren Ambrose interests me...

I still think the kit is nice tbh.

i wouldn't say nice but it's a damn sight better than many are making out. i pretty much doubt anything would have been made of it had we finished 5th last season but at the moment there is an air of "rip the piss" about the club even when there is little ground for it. (and fuck knows the club have given plenty of legit reasons for ripping the piss)

Guest Roger Kint

Today's result has made me want this kit more in some f***ed up way.

It's in more of a 'no matter what, I'll continue to support this piece of s*** football club' kinda statement.

Acuna. Or Sibierski.

McClen. Possibly Cort.

Stay on topic mate ;)

Fumaca would be a winner though :pow:

Guest fading star

i wouldn't say nice but it's a damn sight better than many are making out. i pretty much doubt anything would have been made of it had we finished 5th last season but at the moment there is an air of "rip the piss" about the club even when there is little ground for it. (and f*** knows the club have given plenty of legit reasons for ripping the piss)

It’s a question of taste, namely only those with none will wear the new away kit.

The team wore black shorts yesterday, which looked a bit better/less worse.

Guest toonlass

Today's result has made me want this kit more in some f***ed up way.

It's in more of a 'no matter what, I'll continue to support this piece of s*** football club' kinda statement.

Acuna. Or Sibierski.

McClen. Possibly Cort.

Stay on topic mate ;)

Fumaca would be a winner though :pow:

You really should go for Penas on the back, anyone remember him?

i wouldn't say nice but it's a damn sight better than many are making out. i pretty much doubt anything would have been made of it had we finished 5th last season but at the moment there is an air of "rip the piss" about the club even when there is little ground for it. (and f*** knows the club have given plenty of legit reasons for ripping the piss)

It’s a question of taste, namely only those with none will wear the new away kit.

The team wore black shorts yesterday, which looked a bit better/less worse.

Well, full yellow kit = 100% win.

Yellow kit with black shorts = 6-1 loss to Leyton Orient.

Guest Craig_NUFC

My shirt came yesterday :celb: got it in long sleeve

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7829/p2907091632l.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9839/p290709163201.jpg

Mine came today, played it safe and got Solano 4 on the back. Wearing it now, feel like a king.

I want one now. But I've missed the discount where it would've cost £42 for a shirt with a name and number. Therefore I refuse to pay more than that. Need to source a bargain.

Why our the Championship numbers so ugly. I think it would be a nice kit to have with the regular numbers.

Aye, i think they're horrible. Two outlines - one of them being gold. Urgh. :thdn:

My shirt came yesterday :celb: got it in long sleeve

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7829/p2907091632l.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9839/p290709163201.jpg

Not having a go at you, but if i saw somebody wearing that i would think it was some very sad mackem cunt taking the piss... just seems a bit too overly happy to look on the bright side of life, if u know what i mean.