The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

W0 D3 L6 away from home but 2-0 up at Fiorentina at H/T, I'm going to end them all in 45 minutes.

1-2...comebacks on. i've got them aswell (ac milan,fiorentina,cameroon,schalke.)

Aye, Milan and Fiorentina are in both mine. Howay you.. Viola.

Hmm, anywhere I can get odds for where teams (well, Everton) will finish?

You can usually only get those ante-post. Try ringing your online bookie and asking, that's often the best idea for obscure gambles.

Put 4€ on Milan, Dortmund or draw, Blackburn or draw, Augsburg or draw. Returns about 14€.

As good as won as only Dortmund is still going and they're leading 2-0. So I got at least that money back in that I lost yesterday.

somebody said they found Sunderland 25/1 for the drop, but i could only see 14/1.

if i open a william hill account, will i be able to put the free £25 bet on this? will i have to match it, in other words put £50 on but only pay £25?

Had £1 on the Jets at 4/1.  10-7 up in the final quarter.

Rarely watch NFL, but a mate at uni is heavily into it.  I picked a team and went for them purely 'cos NY is the only place I've been to in the USA so far.  Thought I'd have a quid on them seeing as though they were the underdogs.

i fluked some money on this. i rarely bet on american football but i was bored and had a look and punted £10 on what i thought was san diego -6.5 but would i'd done instead was backed new jork at +6.5.

tried to lay out immediatly but the odds changed to a losing position....cut my losses or wait a bit....waited...waited....waited...interception..touchdown....laid out at 10-7 to a minimum clean slate or at best £13profit.

complete fluke

Had £1 on the Jets at 4/1.  10-7 up in the final quarter.

Rarely watch NFL, but a mate at uni is heavily into it.  I picked a team and went for them purely 'cos NY is the only place I've been to in the USA so far.  Thought I'd have a quid on them seeing as though they were the underdogs.

i fluked some money on this. i rarely bet on american football but i was bored and had a look and punted £10 on what i thought was san diego -6.5 but would i'd done instead was backed new jork at +6.5.

tried to lay out immediatly but the odds changed to a losing position....cut my losses or wait a bit....waited...waited....waited...interception..touchdown....laid out at 10-7 to a minimum clean slate or at best £13profit.

complete fluke

this is a fluke, not gonna deny it.  What I'd read on the interweb gave the Jets no chance.  Its no similar to those that have a flutter on the national every year and just pick a horse with a funny name.  Still, the £4 gives me back the stake from Saturday's losing accy.