Our players are revolting

Dave

Guthrie's tattoos looked good last season, shame he's turned them into a sleeve, looks awful

It's a shame he can't play as hard as he (tries to) look. All bark and no bite last season, let's hope he can show a bit more this time round.

He doesn't mind getting stuck in as far as I can see. It isn't really his game but I wouldn't accuse him of not being up for it. He was one of the few to me who looked to actually take some responsibility. Which puts the likes of Owen to shame considering his experience etc.

Guest Stephen927

It wouldn't hurry the process up, if anything it would slow it down. Any potential buyer would think twice about buying the club if they saw the dressing room was in uproar.

Hardly surprising. We're a complete and utter shambles.

Your avatar! Mr Hennesy!

The bureau sketches make me laugh literally everytime I see them, funny as fuck.

Guthrie's tattoos looked good last season, shame he's turned them into a sleeve, looks awful

It's a shame he can't play as hard as he (tries to) look. All bark and no bite last season, let's hope he can show a bit more this time round.

He doesn't mind getting stuck in as far as I can see. It isn't really his game but I wouldn't accuse him of not being up for it. He was one of the few to me who looked to actually take some responsibility. Which puts the likes of Owen to shame considering his experience etc.

He's not scared of getting stuck in, he's just a bit lightweight. More of a yapping corgi than a rottweiler is what I meant.

Anyone know what Guthries tattoo's are?

I'm pretty sure he has his initials on his left forearm, f*** knows what that tribal mess on his right is

maybe it's an artistic impression of the tribal mess that was last season?

Guest Mani

Anyone know what Guthries tattoo's are?

i think one of them says  "I WAS RELEGATED 2008-2009"

I would endorse a complete public humiliation of Mike Ashley if all the players sat down in the centre circle at half time versus Shamrock and refused to play the second half.

If i were a player i wouldn't even report back to training until there's a manager in place and an owner, till then i'd tell the club to fuk off, even if it is the club i support.

Bloody shambles.

I know its adding more fuel to the already raging fire, but FFS, this is beyond a joke now.

The club is lucky the players are giving them a 2week deadline; it doesn't deserve it, it certainly doesn't deserve fans to attend next season ATM.

They do get paid by the club you know, they can't just decide when to turn up.  I wish some of them hadn't mind, so we could sack the fuckers.

If i were a player i wouldn't even report back to training until there's a manager in place and an owner, till then i'd tell the club to fuk off, even if it is the club i support.

Bloody shambles.

I know its adding more fuel to the already raging fire, but FFS, this is beyond a joke now.

The club is lucky the players are giving them a 2week deadline; it doesn't deserve it, it certainly doesn't deserve fans to attend next season ATM.

They do get paid by the club you know, they can't just decide when to turn up.  I wish some of them hadn't mind, so we could sack the fuckers.

They will know any action will result in none payment; that's another good reason to fully back them.

Guest Stephen927

I would endorse a complete public humiliation of Mike Ashley if all the players sat down in the centre circle at half time versus Shamrock and refused to play the second half.

I wouldn't. There are people travelling over to Ireland to see the game, would be a complete wasted trip for them if they didn't play out the second half.

It just gets worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse...

Can't say I blame them

We can a little I think.

They are still going to be collecting their tens of thousands of pounds each week regardless. It was them who played utter turd all of last season that heavily contributed to being relegated.  If they want to help the club sell and get a new manager in then they shouldn't contribute to generating bad press at the moment.  It's not as if it would be the end of the world if they were sold late in the window rather than now.

Guest toonlass

I wouldn't. There are people travelling over to Ireland to see the game, would be a complete wasted trip for them if they didn't play out the second half.

There are people who travelled far and wide to see the shower turn up at games which had meaning last season, why should the Irish get preferential treatment?