Kinnear return denied by the club

Nicky

Wanting anyone other than Joe Kinnear is unrealistic though. He's much more proven than Shearer, and I for one think it's great they're not pandering to the needs of the deluded fans.

Wanting anyone other than Joe Kinnear is unrealistic though. He's much more proven than Shearer, and I for one think it's great they're not pandering to the needs of the deluded fans.

:lol: quiet, that's what they'll write tomorrow!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'm not even taking the piss but if it means we can start doing things in the transfer market and redeploying Kinnear's winning football strategies then I'm all for this.

this crossed my mind, but then remembered that the players basically said "give us shearer or we leave". also, has kinnear got a list of targets?? does he even know what day it is??

Has kinnear got a list of targets? Has he got the heart for the job and the club? Has he got a keen tacticul sense rarely seen since the days of Napoleon? The answer to all these questions and many more is an emphatic YES HE HAS.

I'm not even taking the piss but if it means we can start doing things in the transfer market and redeploying Kinnear's winning football strategies then I'm all for this.

He could easily hire Shearer and give the place a huge boost but instead but this convinces me he's deliberately trying to ruin us. Nobody could be that stupid, surely.

I've been saying this for quite a while....

I smelt a rat when he appeared on the telly a couple of weeks ago and said if Mike can't sell the club I might just be asked to take over, as if it was all decided then. So he can't sell the club then. Or he hasn't accepted any offers anyway. Ashley obvioulsy didn't like Shearer's take on spending money, even tho they wanted him "110%".

They aren't trying to ruin us ffs they are just complete idiots who don't give a shit about what the fans think.  There won't be an explanation as to why we got Kinnear over Shearer either.. we probably don't deserve one. 

I kinda respect Kinnear a bit because he wants to take on the challenge again (even though I desperately wish he'd think otherwise). Just f*** off Ashley, I just can't put into words how much I hate this guy with a passion.

Praying this is bollocks...

Kinnear's 'list of targets' probably consists of:

1. Call (insert name here) a cunt

2. Mis-pronounce all the foreign players' names

3. Don't have a heart attack!

Prepare for the rats' exodus of the sinking black and white ship...we're never going to be rid of this cancer Mike fucking Ashley.

I smelt a rat when he appeared on the telly a couple of weeks ago and said if Mike can't sell the club I might just be asked to take over, as if it was all decided then. So he can't sell the club then. Or he hasn't accepted any offers anyway. Ashley obvioulsy didn't like Shearer's take on spending money, even tho they wanted him "110%".

Shearers press conference and if you look at Llambias body language.  He really didn't want Shearer there.

They aren't trying to ruin us ffs they are just complete idiots who don't give a shit about what the fans think.  There won't be an explanation as to why we got Kinnear over Shearer either.. we probably don't deserve one. 

People keep saying its stupidity on these cretin's parts,but he's doing to Newcastle United what Hitler did to the salt beef trade...and I,for one,believe he has hidden agendas about Newcastle United Football Club's well-being.I really fear the fucking worst here.

Wow ...

Something has happened in that meeting with Shearer at the end of the season.

I bet they've blamed him somewhat for not keeping us up and therefore were never going to appoint him and back him, especially if he came out and made any kind of demands which didn't suit them.

This whole sale thing has just been a front yet again to allow them to scheme away in the background.

Just an absolutely unreal situation right now.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

[move] :kinnear:[/move]

He'll do to stabilise us this season (ie avoid another relegation), hopefully by next season we'll have new owners and can get a manager with whom we can progress.

[move] :kinnear:[/move]

He'll do to stabilise us this season (ie avoid another relegation), hopefully by next season we'll have new owners and can get a manager with whom we can progress.

Best we can hope for at this point.

Wow ...

Something has happened in that meeting with Shearer at the end of the season.

I bet they've blamed him somewhat for not keeping us up and therefore were never going to appoint him and back him, especially if he came out and made any kind of demands which didn't suit them.

This whole sale thing has just been a front yet again to allow them to scheme away in the background.

Just an absolutely unreal situation right now.

Why wait until now though if they were only going to hire Kinnear? Why not earlier when the fat old toilet brush could plan to bring some more shite players in?