Kinnear return denied by the club

Nicky

It will be very interesting to see how many people turn up at SJP for the first home game ; if fans have any sense, they will keep well away and let Ashley worry about how far down his 'investment' can go....

This has all the hallmarks of a club in total free-fall - many months of humiliation lie ahead for NUFC fans if this turns out to be correct.

Maybe the press are both as frustrated and in the know as we are. writing stories like this might goad them into talking at least to deny it. the way things are going it will be true. never been so angry and upset with things at this club, but nothing we can do.

Staggering. I'm not a violent man but Fat Mike would be in serious danger if we ever met. Dark, dark days. Can it get worse than this?

We could go down and do this all again next year.

Staggering. I'm not a violent man but Fat Mike would be in serious danger if we ever met. Dark, dark days. Can it get worse than this?

We could go down and do this all again next year.

You might be right the way things are going. If 50,000 axe-wielding Geordies stormed the fat bastard's Buckinghamshire mansion it might hurry him up. He's turning me into a bad man but for all the mess Lawrie McMenemy did to the mackems Ashley has magnified it ten fold. Hate him, I really do.

Guest Wally_McFool

If this crock of shite is true, Ashley will be lucky to get 20,000 fans through the gates for the home games next season.

while i dont think ashley is deliberately dragging the club down to spite us, i do feel there is a big element of giving the fans the two fingered salute in what he does. that's how he's been all throughout his business career, it's like he needs to feel under siege because that's how it has been for him, building up a business selling tat against the odds. reminds me of ex darlo crook george reynolds in his peculiar brand of utter, shameless incompetence.

kinnear ffs, the bloke isn't up to it at all, not least because of his chronic ill health.

Guest Geordie Boyo

This situation has not only went beyond a joke, its becomming personal and criminal in terms of what this horrible c#*t of a man is doing to this club and our supporters. It's totally out of our hands and personally I know there's enough loons in this town who wont let him get away with it if this carries on going the way it is.

Guest helios_centric

I hope it's not true but I think it very well might be. It fits Ashley's M.O. and last time he appointed fuckface Kinnear there was no prelude, no build up and everyone was amazed, so there being no quotes means little here I think.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joe accepting the job under these circumstances makes him as bad as the others. He knows what the fans want, he knows MA would be backed into a corner should he not accpet it.

By accepting the job he is saying 'i dont give a fuck who the fans want', and giving MA an easy option.

He is building his own grave

it's all making sense now.

ashley has a huge wager on kinnear to die in 2009. he thought last late 2008 would get him ready but joe nearly went too early.....mike thinks he can finish him off and clean up.

It's not a 'rich man's bet' to ruin the club that Ashley's involved in - It's a Rich Man's Dead Pool.  He's got Fawcett, Jackson and Sugden and just needs to get Kinnear.  It's the only way he's getting his money back from us.

You know when you see a partial thread on the main screen?  I clicked on the NUFC forum, seeing the word 'Kinnear' and praying to fuck it was a months old thread.

Noooooo!!!

http://webplaza.pt.lu/poisti/TWOK_5-16.jpg

KAAAAAHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!!

Guest sicko2ndbest

David Craig just said on SSN that he's just spoken to the club and they say there is 'definitely no truth' in this.

;

PM you lying bastard :)

I could fukin kiss you