Kinnear return denied by the club

Nicky

Just to throw this one in....and this is in no way an endorsement of JFK in any shape or form.

I don't think we'd have gone down if he didn't have his heart attack.

quite possibly true.

Cant wait for more Nolan/Taylor signings

In all fairness i dont think he signed them.

In December he was talking about wanting to bring in a Roma and a few Arsenal players on loan, and sniffing around Championship clubs.

In all fairness i dont think he signed them.

In December he was talking about wanting to bring in a Roma and a few Arsenal players on loan, and sniffing around Championship clubs.

Sums up the whole Ashley era.

Looks like balls to me. No direct quotes from anyone saying he's returning. Just a brief word from Kinnear saying he's feeling better. Don't worry so much, boys.

Well, the mere thought of Kinnear coming back scares the bejesus out of me.

Signings? New players? Manager? Newcastle? Does not compute. ???

Imagine the euphoria if this doesn't happen. :lol:

Could just be a ploy to get us on side again.

:lol: Can't see how it would work out. It's plausible because Ashley is so fucking clueless that nothing shocks us. We're not even shocked in this thread, we just can't believe that out lowest estimation of the man was actually spot the fuck on.

Looks like balls to me. No direct quotes from anyone saying he's returning. Just a brief word from Kinnear saying he's feeling better. Don't worry so much, boys.

They seem pretty certain like, it's not a 'this could happen' piece. Anyway, hope you're right. :undecided:

They seem pretty certain like, it's not a 'this could happen' piece. Anyway, hope you're right. :undecided:

If it's genuine then the only conclusion I can come to is that MA is simply taking the piss now.

4 pages on a piece with no direct quotes. :facepalm:

:lol:  I don't think we are lucky enough for this story to turn out to be bullshit.

"Direct" quotes have been no guarantee of validity.  Hey lets fuck over the NUFC fans again; it's been a good couple of days.