Kinnear return denied by the club

Nicky

It will be untrue, if they were going to bring in any manager then it would be Shearer, that is the guy most if not all the parties who are bidding for the club want, and the reason they did not appoint him was because incase they wanted to bring in their own manager, so why would they bring him back?, it would just create a stumbling block to sell the club.

It will be untrue, if they were going to bring in any manager then it would be Shearer, that is the guy most if not all the parties who are bidding for the club want, and the reason they did not appoint him was because incase they wanted to bring in their own manager, so why would they bring him back?, it would just create a stumbling block to sell the club.

Perhaps they aren't selling anymore?

Still doesn't take anything away from the fact that before they tried to sell the club again they themselves were trying to get Shearer to come back for the whole season.

How much worse can this club actually go?

I was optimistic of us getting rid of the dead wood -- They are still here

Change ownership -- Still here.

A manager who isn't Kinnear -- looks like that's not happening.

Only thing we are missing is the return of Wise?

Maybe he's never wanted to sell the club...maybe the terms aren't right for him...maybe the promise of Shearer and selling the club were a smokescreen to keep fans buying season tickets,shirts etc...Would you buy a second hand car from him?

Maybe he's never wanted to sell the club...maybe the terms aren't right for him...maybe the promise of Shearer and selling the club were a smokescreen to keep fans buying season tickets,shirts etc...Would you buy a second hand car from him?

he wants to sell the club. the smokescreen is a non starter as he could have sold at a better price last christmas........brinkmanship maybe that hasn't paid off.

as for the 2nd hand car...i wish i could afford one of his.

They knew they couldn't meet the demands Shearer wanted in order to make him manager and for them it was probably the Keegan scenario all over again so they've decided not to even go there perhaps.

[move] :kinnear:[/move]

He'll do to stabilise us this season (ie avoid another relegation), hopefully by next season we'll have new owners and can get a manager with whom we can progress.

Yep. Furious that a season will be wasted though. We could also fall further and be a mid table CCC side by next year too, which is a huge worry. We dont want to fuck around and lay foundations for a stable CCC side.

Can't get what he wants so appoints Kinnear expecting him to take us back up with ease? Then he can flog it as a Premier League club again?

Like I said yesterday, these cunts live in a fucking fantasy world, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Kinnear 's most likely been in his ear harping on about how he can get the club straight back up and so Mike wouldn't lose any money. Probably been harping on about his experience of the sort of footbal needed in the championship.

Kinnear is an ass and he reeks of desperation and for some reason he seems to have Ashley's ear so we are screwed.

Why would we belive daily mail they even posted Vialli story last week and reading this article there is no new quots so all is full of Bu***

fingers crossed

And the rest. :lol:

Why would we belive daily mail they even posted Vialli story last week and reading this article there is no new quots so all is full of Bu***

Because it is actually believeable that Ashley would perform such an idiotic action as this.

The day I came home to find Kinnear on TV going on about Owen and his desire to come back to manage Newcastle "if" the club wasn't sold, I tell you a cold shiver ran down my spine. I felt something dodgy was up then but didn't dare dwell on it too long.

It is the most likely of outcomes all things considered.