Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

This lad needs a proper song imo, that timmy, timmy Krul one is a bit ordinary.

Timmy Krul, Timmy Krul,

Timmy-Timmy Krul,

You'll have some shots,

He'll save the lot,

Timmy-Timmy Krul.

I've always thought you can't leave a keeper in doubt about his place in the pecking order and I think Krul's benefited from that sentiment this season. Experience has obviously helped but his improvement has been absolutely staggering.

Guest bimpy474

GET THE FUCK IN x2. Was so chuffed to read the Colo bit didn't even see this till i hit back in the browser. Just yelled and woke my girlfriend up.

Lazy cow should be up by now surely :D

GET THE FUCK IN x2. Was so chuffed to read the Colo bit didn't even see this till i hit back in the browser. Just yelled and woke my girlfriend up.

Na, he accidentally knocked her out celebrating Colos deal

Guest bimpy474

:D

:lol: What's Mrs. Bimpy upto like?

Guest bimpy474

Sleeping, works night at the weekend, absoultely shocking i had to get my own dinner today, fecking Big Tasty with bacon :rant:

GET THE f*** IN x2. Was so chuffed to read the Colo bit didn't even see this till i hit back in the browser. Just yelled and woke my girlfriend up.

Sleeping, works night at the weekend, absoultely shocking i had to get my own dinner today, fecking Big Tasty with bacon :rant:

You've had dinner already? Fat mag kernt.

Guest bimpy474

GET THE f*** IN x2. Was so chuffed to read the Colo bit didn't even see this till i hit back in the browser. Just yelled and woke my girlfriend up.

You've had dinner already? Fat mag kernt.

Did the kids footy this morning, had no breakfast and the inconsiderate feckers have put a McDonalds right near me at the airport, i'll only have a sandwich later like.

I've always thought you can't leave a keeper in doubt about his place in the pecking order and I think Krul's benefited from that sentiment this season. Experience has obviously helped but his improvement has been absolutely staggering.

He was always a really talented keeper though so it's not so much improvement as confidence and experience that he's gained.

Another piece of fantastic news.

Tim has also been a key player for us this season. His goalkeeping has arguably won us a few points here and there and to have him for many seasons to come is just brilliant. Of course, he's still young (for a goalkeeper anyway) so he is still developing. I, for one, am very excited to see him develop into a world class keeper (he's not quite there yet but he is definitely getting there!).

The future's looking bright :D

:D

:D I live in the USA - cut her some slack man! No really she should have been up celebrating with me. She's in for it tomorrow morning, 7 am kickoff here.