Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He wasn't great at all, it was one of his poorest all season. He made an important save when that bloke scuffed his shot just after half time.

A clean sheet = poorest of the season because of 1 wank kick? Deary me.

You can not overstate how many points this guy has earned us this season that an average PL goalkeeper wouldn't have.

Actually, he made two saves just after half-time. I was being a bit harsh. Both were pretty tame efforts, mind.

He does frustrate me though.

One save looked quality, from Eagles(?)

Think you need to calm down Yorkie!  His kicking needs work but like others have said he's a massive part of where we are, more so than most players.

He wasn't great at all, it was one of his poorest all season. He made an important save when that bloke scuffed his shot just after half time.

A clean sheet = poorest of the season because of 1 wank kick? Deary me.

You can not overstate how many points this guy has earned us this season that an average PL goalkeeper wouldn't have.

Actually, he made two saves just after half-time. I was being a bit harsh. Both were pretty tame efforts, mind.

He does frustrate me though.

One save looked quality, from Eagles(?)

Think you need to calm down Yorkie!  His kicking needs work but like others have said he's a massive part of where we are, more so than most players.

Just a disclaimer before i go on - i know i consistently lay into Krul for this. I think he's an excellent young goalkeeper and i'd like to see him as our number 1 for as long as possible. He has terrific instincts and masses of potential.

There wasn't just one wank kick today, btw. It was probably into double-figures.

For Ben Arfa's goal Krul quickly played the ball out to Cabaye I think who played it to Benny. 

He needs to start doing this more instead of holding it for ages then hoofing it. He used to have great quick distribution.

• 3 weeks later...