Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Guest neesy111

I think we made the wrong decision in hindsight.

:lol: Did Forster even have a save to make?

One shot from gouffran is what I remember.

I can't defend Krul's mistake today, but anyone praising Forster too highly hasn't been watching him this season, not fully at least. He's chucked the ball in his own net a few times and conceded a few like Krul did today. They've been swept away because Koeman hasn't criticised him and the goals for the most part haven't cost them too much.

He made one from Gouffran that he just sort of confidently grabbed out of the air.

Was more his prescence and command of his area which seems to have improved and his kicking is better than any keeper we have.

I like Krul but his development has stalled a bit in comparison to Forster who has come on leaps and bounds since leaving us.

Guest neesy111

One shot from gouffran is what I remember.

The one that flew straight at him?

Yeap.

He made one from Gouffran that he just sort of confidently grabbed out of the air.

Was more his prescence and command of his area which seems to have improved and his kicking is better than any keeper we have.

I like Krul but his development has stalled a bit in comparison to Forster who has come on leaps and bounds since leaving us.

All of our keepers are struggling, Woodman must be a shit coach.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TruToon94

Best match I've seen him in for a long time but sadly despite being a massive fan for a long time he hasn't become the player I thought he would. At times a good shot stopper but at other times absolutely abysmal at others.

If Darlow is decent I'd be open to seeing him take over. Our GK line up are the worst I've seen in my lifetime to be honest.

None of the pundits or journos on twitter seemed to mention how bad his positioning was for the goal.  Kept saying it was a great header from Crouch.  It went straight up in the air and lobbed Krul from about 5 yards out.  Pathetic keeping and poor decision making from Krul again.