Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Elliot's a f***ing dreadful excuse for a goalkeeper. Tries to make everything look Hollywood, too. Total fraud, just like his mentor Woodman and his arsehole boss.

:thup:

B3wkkoxCAAEB1Ea.jpg:large

The King doesn't say faith in what. I have faith in him too - to wolf down three Nandos in one sitting.

This is particularly bad news.  I'd say Elliot is worth on average almost an extra goal per game with just being terrible.  We'll need to defend extremely well not to lose every game till Krul gets back.  Some games we might pull it off, but we'll definitely lose some games just for not having a professional level keeper.

Elliot's a f***ing dreadful excuse for a goalkeeper. Tries to make everything look Hollywood, too. Total fraud, just like his mentor Woodman and his arsehole boss.

:thup:

B3wkkoxCAAEB1Ea.jpg:large

What is he supposed to say

"I think Rob is s***"

??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest chopey

I agree that he shouldn't be risked at Chelsea, also a good humping will confirm to Ashley that carver is not the right man for the job, even in the short term

I agree that he shouldn't be risked at Chelsea, also a good humping will confirm to Ashley that carver is not the right man for the job, even in the short term

Imagine if Garde is watching from the stands and we hump them 3-0 then Carver gets the gig with Garde as his assistant :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i did wonder whether we would have been better off keeping Forster and selling Krul.

For a GK Krul is fairly injury prone. And he seems to take awhile to get back into form after a lay off.

Krul has missed 24 league games in the last 2 and a half seasons. Forster has missed 5.

Big fan of Timmy on the whole.