Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Absolutely f***ing ridiculous how short sighted the club are with regards to injuries and squad depth.

Tbf in this instance, most clubs will have maybe 2 senior keepers then one youngster who'd step in on the bench. We've got 3, not many have 2 out at the same time like we've had the last 2 seasons now. :lol:

I was speaking in general terms, tbf.

With regards to the goalkeeping situation, Blob is far from even being considered anywhere near good enough for a 'backup' keeper.

I'm not asking for two world class keepers. I'm asking for, at the very least, a decent professional keen to make an impression when called upon in case of injury to the first choice, not the fat mess we've been stuck with.

Will need to muddle through to January then buy.

Whoa, whoa, steady on, he's not dead, he'll be fit again eventually. Why buy a replacement? Who do you think we are, Man City? We'll need to muddle through to August and wait for him to get fit.

Whoa, whoa, steady on, he's not dead, he'll be fit again eventually. Why buy a replacement? Who do you think we are, Man City? We'll need to muddle through to August and wait for him to get fit.

:lol:

Fucking hell man, this is really bad news.

:lol:

f***ing hell man, this is really bad news.

Fair point. Financial stability and that spreadsheet is what it is all about.