Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Why should Krul (who hasn't proved himself either) get the nod over Forster?

I also have a question why Forster not get in Eng U21 40-men squad.

May be Pearce think he is no good enough. Even in U21 level.  :-[

You can spot a genuinely good goalkeeper at just about any level. Being able to kick the ball is often a good sign, as is catching crosses.

you've just named Forster two weaknesses,  especially the kicking.

I haven't seen much of Forster but if he's better than Krul he must be pretty good. Krul makes the odd gaffe but I would still prefer him to the majority of premier goal keepers.

You can spot a genuinely good goalkeeper at just about any level. Being able to kick the ball is often a good sign, as is catching crosses.

you've just named Forster two weaknesses,  especially the kicking.

Krul appears to be weaker in both areas to me.

Harper was a very good kicker of the ball when he first came through the ranks, but years of warming the bench seemed to have an effect on that, for some reason.

Mike Hooper was a hell of a striker of the ball. Not surprising given his heft.

Today in Hollands biggest newspaper: First team or I'll leave

time rolling up refuses as a second aim man return to Newcastle United. Last season he reached 25 duels under the lat at the club from the prime minister League and that tastes to more. Time rolling up dives to the ball during the training of orange. By Cillessen looks on. Photograph: DUTCH PRESS AGENCY „I am 23 years and want now simply a complete season play. That I will tell the coach also if I return after the holiday at the club. Rolling up has high hope that this will be at Newcastle. „Initially replaced I aim man Harper, but arrived on the bank then Alan Pardew it took over of Chris Hughton. Afterwards Harper again touched injured and I to the end of the season a good serial have put down and trusted the manager me also that I am the first aim man. Something what rolling up for the new season gladly learns nogeens. „Differently have to it remain no sense at Newcastle.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/9876311/__Krul__Basis_of_ik_vertrek__.html?sn=telesport

http://nl.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

Guest BooBoo

Harper was a very good kicker of the ball when he first came through the ranks, but years of warming the bench seemed to have an effect on that, for some reason.

Mike Hooper was a hell of a striker of the ball. Not surprising given his heft.

Hooper ffs, he was like a beached whale. What on earth was Keegan thinking bringing that buffoon to the club?

It seems like he is trying all methods available to secure his No.1 position.

But if he still commits silly error like in the last few matches, I'd rather play Harper instead.

It seems like he is trying all methods available to secure his No.1 position.

But if he still commits silly error like in the last few matches, I'd rather play Harper instead.

Trying all methods?

State those comments to the media, getting personal assurance from Pardew...etc. The next thing is to do a Given - threatens to submit a transfer request if not guaranteed a regular starting place.