Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He has proven to be a good shot stopper but just kept acting a bit 'young' and needed to calm down a bit. From the last two games it looks like that is something he has worked on so fair play to him, keep improving like that and he will be an excellent keeper. I already prefer him to Harper who I think is decent but certainly on the decline fairly rapidly. Forster has looked good at Celtic but a couple of times I have seen him he looked like he was still doing the inexperienced things a bit too much.

In the next 2 seasons or so where the aim will be to reestablish ourselves back in the top 8-10 I think we're more than fine with playing Krul or Forster to get that level. Then when we're looking higher still they'll have had the experience and also more than likely the ability to keep their place as the squad develops.

Krul has underlined the importance of finishing in the top 10 and knows that United fans are determined to finish ahead of one-time European dreamers Sunderland.

Made me chuckle.

Krul or Forster has to be no.1 next season. If Harper is then he's holding Krul back, time to step aside.

Guest scottishmag54

If Krul isnt getting a chance at No 1 next season i fear he will be looking to move on has bided his time and deserves a run now

imo we should keep harper. Rotate the two, whenever krul does big mistakes, he should have harper to lean on, to hide behind to regain confidence. He should be assured that all the pressure in the world isn't on his shoulders alone as the sole good keeper in the club.

Harper should be there to soak up some pressure from time to time and let krul get into the big buisness eventually.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

If Krul isnt getting a chance at No 1 next season i fear he will be looking to move on has bided his time and deserves a run now

The same thing is probably true of Forster.

Doesn't Harpers contract run out next year so it'll surely just a case of one goes on loan, one stays and fights with Harper and then the next year Harper retires or leaves and it's their for Krul and Forster to fight it out. I think Krul will go on loan next season leaving Forster to fight it out.

By my reckoning, that's the 8th time this season a goal has been deflected past him. :lol:

Must be about that, unfortunate for him like :lol:

Thought he looked a bit overeager today sometimes. Still learning though, and still better than Harper

By my reckoning, that's the 8th time this season a goal has been deflected past him. :lol:

I keep saying that, poor guy concedes some of the most ridiculous deflections. and it always seems that he would've saved it had it not been for the deflection.

He's a little way off Harper's standard. Loads to learn, but seems to be improving,

With some things I'd agree, but I've seen enough of Harper going down like a felled Oak Tree trying to get to saveable low shots

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I keep saying that, poor guy concedes some of the most ridiculous s deflections. and it always seems that he would've saved it had it not been for the deflection.

Its the only time Harper's Slow Mo Matrix dives are actually any good, since he's falling so slow the deflection is often deflected into his hands.

Kuyt (h), Kalou (h), Tevez's 2nd (h), Stevenage player (a), Bowyer (h), Maxi Rodriguez (a), the one off Perch against Spurs (a), and that one R.Taylor headed onto his back against Arsenal (h).

Unbelievable.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Was very lucky not to concede an equaliser when he dropped that cross near the end..

Still don't feel very safe with him in goal.