Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Quite funny how our third choice keeper was number one for the second biggest team in Scotland and our number two is starting for one of the better national sides.

And people say there are a shortage of good keepers :smug:

Quite funny how our third choice keeper was number one for the second biggest team in Scotland and our number two is starting for one of the better national sides.

And people say there are a shortage of good keepers :smug:

And even funnier that we have a geriatric as #1.

Ashley and Dekka will be pleased as they will be able to sell him for a higher price now. 

How no one else had noticed or mentioned this sinister angle yet is beyond me. Well done for saying what needed to be said, tbh.

Ashley and Dekka will be pleased as they will be able to sell him for a higher price now. 

How no one else had noticed or mentioned this sinister angle yet is beyond me. Well done for saying what needed to be said, tbh.

:dowie:

:lol:

Anybody watching ?

I did for a bit, Brazil were all over Holland, but I had to turn it off cos the commentator was giving me a headache. Nothing to note on Krul.

Phew.. Lucky not to concede there.. Looks a it hit and miss this match, much the same as he does for us. Great potential, but needs games under his belt to develop his talent. Matches like these will be very good for him though. Also great for him that Van Marwijk is keeping track of his development playing for NUFC.