Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He's been dead unlucky with deflections, like. 8 goals is a huge amount.

He's the parralel universe's Frank Lampard.

At least we know what's going to happen at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

Guest koye

Hope he'll be our Nr. 1 next season and I hope that he'll be in goal for Holland at the next EURO.

Stekelenburg will probably be their nr.1 for a few years still, but hopefully Krul can get into the Holland squad on a regular basis. Really pleased for him and I hope he can become our nr.1 next season, but that depends on the last two games of this season and his pre-season.

If he gets a Holland cap then that's a huge advantage in keeping him here next season.

Definitely. Holland are struggling for keepers below Stekelenberg like. Jasper Cillessen and Jelle ten Rouwelaar are the other two. Never heard of them and neither have caps.

Hope he'll be our Nr. 1 next season and I hope that he'll be in goal for Holland at the next EURO.

Stekelenburg will probably be their nr.1 for a few years still, but hopefully Krul can get into the Holland squad on a regular basis. Really pleased for him and I hope he can become our nr.1 next season, but that depends on the last two games of this season and his pre-season.

I think whatever will happen in the last 2 games, he's done well (over the season) considering that this was the first time that he had to play many games in a season and considering it was his first PL season.

Also, he's young and only will improve which should get him ahead of Harper. Would be happy with Krul as Nr. 1 and Harper as back up in case Krul gets injured.

I thought he should have been coming out to claim a few of the crosses which were around the six yard box...then when he finally did he fucked it up spectacularly. For a big lad he doesn't dominate the area as much as he should. But he still looks a good keeper in many respects.

He's just lacking experience. Even Harper looked very much a poorer goalkeeper after replacing Given in 2008/2009 than he did this season. Playing regular first-team football for a goalkeeper is so important.

Krul has shown what a good shot stopper he is but dominating the box needs to be learnt and will be learnt by playing games.

He's just lacking experience. Even Harper looked very much a poorer goalkeeper after replacing Given in 2008/2009 than he did this season. Playing regular first-team football for a goalkeeper is so important.

Krul has shown what a good shot stopper he is but dominating the box needs to be learnt and will be learnt by playing games.

Can you name me a goalkeeper that isn't a GOOD SHOT STOPPER?

He actually bothers to come for balls which Harper doesn't, fair enough he made a mistake today but over a season he'll probably stop more goals than he gives away by doing this.

He actually bothers to come for balls which Harper doesn't, fair enough he made a mistake today but over a season he'll probably stop more goals than he gives away by doing this.

:thup: Didn't surprise me when it happens, he's a young lad. He's not going to get the judgment right all the time, the most experienced of 'keepers don't always manage it so why should we expect him to? Not saying anyone here has said they expect him to, of course! But yeah, pleased with him overall today, despite a few nervy moments.

Can you name me a goalkeeper that isn't a GOOD SHOT STOPPER?

Gomes/Schwarzer.