Claire: 'Yeah...'

Tim: 'You're hired'

Claire: 'I'm hired? For what?'

Tim: 'My girlfriend'

Claire: 'I don't recall...'

Tim: 'I'm a Premiership footballer'

Claire: 'Ok. To the kitchen I go!'

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't want to jinx him during the game but thought his kicking was absolutely first class today on backpasses etc.

He missed a couple of kicks actually, still needs more work on it.

Better than Friedals kicking and he's been around for centuries.

I thought he had a very assured game.

Didn't want to jinx him during the game but thought his kicking was absolutely first class today on backpasses etc.

Aye, he's getting better and better, one thing i was really impressed with was his rushing out, Tottenham could've had a few goals had it not been for him getting there before their strikers.

Aye, he's getting better and better, one thing i was really impressed with was his rushing out, Tottenham could've had a few goals had it not been for him getting there before their strikers.

Yeah - read the game well - especially second half.

Did well today, can't blame him for the goals and "sweeper keeper"'d a few times to great effect.

Remember one dodgy kick when Adebayor was being a prick on the edge of the box but can't remember anything else.

Reading that throughball and coming out to clear it in time sometime in second half was spot on. Another solid game, Spurs didn't make him do enough to really impress of course, which is how one wants it.

Krul last year would of been in a panic then when he saw how close the spurs player was, but he handled it very well. growing in maturity every game.

Reading that throughball and coming out to clear it in time sometime in second half was spot on. Another solid game, Spurs didn't make him do enough to really impress of course, which is how one wants it.

Aye that really impressed me, that.

Aye that really impressed me, that.

Tbf matches like this can impress me just as much. With not so much to do, could've been easy to let the concentration slip, especially at his age. But he kept focussed, and done everything he had to do perfectly. An assured performance.