Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Krul looks like a nice bloke, purely on his looks, may be completely wrong, just looks like a good mate...

Easily the nicest footballer I've met, had about a 20 minute chat with him a few years ago in a club, was class. :lol:

Take it you've yet to meet Sammy then :aww:

He's done a great job banishing Harper from the first team, not easy considering its the easy option for a manager to go with experience when choosing between keepers.

Should see Harper in to retirement or at least out of the club, certainly isn't a premiership keeper left in the old dog.

Fingers crossed Forster picks up his form and confidence this season, as for Krul limitless potential right now, though he'll eventually hit a wall.

I think the real difference for him this year has been the summer dutch team call up which has lead to him maturing an awful lot as a keeper, he's probably right now ahead of where he should be at his age for a goalkeeper, lets hope he keeps this form going and builds on it, because he offers a lot of security behind a well drilled back line.

Oh but the Mackems think he's not even the best keeper in the NE, that honour apparently goes to "Dale" Gordon with Migowhatever, right behind him. No wonder they are so fucking clueless.

Brilliant today.  There was a diagonal ball he came for today and he must and confidentally come 15 yards for it.  The reaction save second half was good - but the best piece of keeeping for me was the one where he came out and made the block in the first half.  Brilliant awareness, speed and starting position.

He's fucking fantastic. Seriously brilliant goalkeeper.

Clearly so. :nods:

Nailed on Ashley thinking Dutch international + excellent form = January sales big time kerching! So that'll be the real reason why we signed Rob Elliott...

He's fucking fantastic. Seriously brilliant goalkeeper.

I am proud to say I have always said this and still stand by my prediction he will be known as one of the greatest keepers ever.

:lol:

He made some great saves today but the most pleasing thing about today for me was when he came and took the ball in the air on the edge of our 18 yard area.

Given never did that..He helps the defense tremendously by collecting such balls..

He's f***ing fantastic. Seriously brilliant goalkeeper.

Clearly so. :nods:

Nailed on Ashley thinking Dutch international + excellent form = January sales big time kerching! So that'll be the real reason why we signed Rob Elliott...

More like waiting for him to have an amazing Euros and then be sold for top $