Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/127767694.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F49DCA895A15A99A703C515CF607D25BC3AD10CAAD57463CF

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/127767696.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F449851EE6786E3E903C515CF607D25BCDF4A3BBC7DD7DC07

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/127767698.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F8ECC7DA58D322F7503C515CF607D25BC6FC2231BDDADC344

I heard David James state that he thought Reina is the best keeper in the league... i respectfully disagree. I think Krul has the most talent, just needs more and more experiance.

I heard David James state that he thought Reina is the best keeper in the league... i respectfully disagree. I think Krul has the most talent, just needs more and more experiance.

Reina is the best in the league by a distance. Krul might be on that level on day, but isn't yet, and probably won't be for a long while.

very good game today, some going a little over the top mind, the double save he hardly had to stretch for as in they wre quite close to him and not exactly thumped in, however the strong left hand to the to the cross down low in the first half was top quality.

Reina is the best in the league by a distance. Krul might be on that level on day, but isn't yet, and probably won't be for a long while.

i disagree, reina is the best in the league but he isn't great. not so long ago he'd have been seen as an average stopper such is the state of goalkeeping in this country at the minute. krul is well on the way to getting there.

Was having a conversation at work with the Arsenal researcher for Football Manager, he was convinced that Szczesny is a much better and will be a much better keeper. Shambles to be honest.

Szczesny is a very good goalkeeper tbf. Only going to get better n all.

Reina does everything well; if he isn't great, nobody is. Typical Madras play-it-down guff. Lighten the f*** up.

play what down ? i've just don't think he's fantastic....good yes, best in a poor league goalkeeping wise certainly, he's not a great, i'd rather have shay given in his prime and joe hart is getting bloody close to him in the domestic game (shits himself in an england top mind). as you say he does everything well, doesn't do anything very well though.