Butt weighing up his "options"

TRon

Isn't Butt one of the few players to have played in the EPL every single season?

I don't know if he appeared in any premiership games at some point in the same season but he spent a season on loan from us at Birmingham and they were a Championship team (weren't they ??? )

This is what dreams are made of!

:celb:

I hate being so harsh about Butt because he does seem to be a pro and does give it his all, but my goodness is he a bad player. It is so painful watching him continuously mistime tackles and give away penalties and freekicks in horrible areas and then that long looping cross field pass he makes to no one time and time again is just ...

Anyway, I just hope this is true.

Isn't Butt one of the few players to have played in the EPL every single season?

I don't know if he appeared in any premiership games at some point in the same season but he spent a season on loan from us at Birmingham and they were a Championship team (weren't they ??? )

In the prem when he went to them I think, he single handedly relegated them and came back here

In the prem when he went to them I think, he single handedly relegated them and came back here

Ah ok! It took him a few attempts but he eventually got the job done for us as well.

One of the few players we probably could replace with someone better still.

Having said that ive not seen him perform at this level yet & i imagine he'd probably not be as bad fully fit as most of us think.

The whole issue is his standing in the team, he should clearly be the very last line of cover...and he probably wouldnt be. Having said that Hughtons done pretty well so far so who knows.

Guest Heneage

You all are clearly forgetting butts wealth of experience if money was experience nicky butt could buy this club twice over people don't seem to get he's played loads of games and as such is vital for the team.

Guest saintscoobz

i would be absolutely gutted if Nicky Butt left.......... only joking, someone in said earlier that NUFCs slide into the lower leagues began when he signed for us and i couldnt agree more.  The guy gave away so many freekicks and penalties that i often thought he still played for manure.  Yet somehow he is branded as one of our best players by some, i just dont get it.  every time he has the ball i am worried, every time he doesnt have the ball and play comes near him i'm even more worried.

Nicky Butt should either leave or retire.