Butt weighing up his "options"

TRon

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I read in the chron last night that he was told he had to drive himself to Manchester for his hand op. If true and its pissed him off , thank you to that guy who made him take his own car.

Not sure why he'd get so pissy about that, not disputing it, but does my nuts in that these pampered footballers have a fit when they have to actually spend their wages in relation to work.

I have to use my wages on petrol, my own car, sometimes a bus, or a taxi, so don't see why they shouldn't too. Wasters.

Please just fuck of nicky and take smith, nolan,ryan taylor, geremi and the rest of the shit with you.

Surely stoke,hull,birmingham or wolves want to take a punt on this pile of shit

He wont go to Hull as their shirts will clash with his hair.

Ah right, seen it. :thup:

Hmm... can't say i agree wholeheartedly.

In terms of blame i'd say:

1. Mike Ashley

2. Derek Llambias

3. Joe Kinnear

4. Kevin Keegan

5. Freddy Shepherd

6. Graeme Souness

Roeder/Allardyce didn't really have owt to do with it. Just really nothingish eras.

Allardyce had plenty to do with it, he destroyed any team spirit we might have had and also lumbered us with the likes of Barton, Viduka, Smith and Geremi.  I also blame Hughton far more then I blame Kinnear.

Any badness that Allardyce did was soon rectified and forgotten about by Keegan (whose consequential misdemeanours aren't relevant). Really can't understand why you'd blame Hughton over Kinnear, either. Weird one that. We were down long before Hughton/Shearer filled in, Kinnear being the most direct cause.

Keegan didn't remove Viduka, Barton, Geremi, Smith ect off the wage bill so it wasn't all rectified.  Also I blame Hughton because he was in charge of 8 league games and got us 2 points..  Kinnear wasn't great but we got 23 points from his 19 league games.  He got us out of the relegation zone (which Hughton had taken us into in his first spell) and we didn't go back in until after he left.  Kinnears points per game average (1.21) even just for the 5 games Hughton took before Shearer came in would easily have been enough to see us stay up.  He was a poor manager I'm not disputing that, but it was the time before he arrived and after (at least until Shearer came in) that truley condemned us.

Guest Geordiecunny

Can't they all take the hint and fuck off? Taylor and Harper and the kids can stay, the rest- get fucked off, each and every one of you. We don't want you, you don't want to be here.

I hope he goes, if he stays he will start every game as every manager in the world thinks Butt is as good as Lampard, Inesta etc. He will only hold us back, if we have Barton and Guthrie then they should be our main CM partnership. If Butt is here one of them will be dropped by whoever the gutless manager is.

To be honest harper can f*** off as well he is shocking

Also shola,duff can go for me

and we're left with who when Harper leaves, joker?

We don't need a goalkeeper, they're a luxury. We're not a Premier League team anymore, we need to make some cut backs.

Guest toonlass

Butt has two options

Pull his finger out

or retire

He tried pulling his finger out a couple of weeks ago, but he missed and injured his thumb instead

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Midfielder Butt is another who may not be at St James’s Park after Tuesday’s transfer deadline, with several Premier League clubs having been offered the United skipper over recent days.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/28/danny-simpson-wants-to-remain-at-newcastle-61634-24551703/2/

Looks like Butt's options are in reality being told to fuck off and find another club. It's come a season too late but better late than never.

I've never seen the likes of Inman play but I don't see how anyone of the youngsters could be as bad as Butt, the amount of times he gives the ball away is mental.

He's seems like a nice bloke and top professional but we've got to be ruthless so I won't shed a tear when he leaves.

I've never seen the likes of Inman play but I don't see how anyone of the youngsters could be as bad as Butt, the amount of times he gives the ball away is mental.

He's seems like a nice bloke and top professional but we've got to be ruthless so I won't shed a tear when he leaves.

If you read the rest of the article it's actually an interview with Danny Simpson on how much he's enjoying life up here. Getting rid of the dead wood and mixing some youth and hunger with the right experienced pros will go a long way to having a good season IMO. Smith over Butt for me any day.

Midfielder Butt is another who may not be at St James’s Park after Tuesday’s transfer deadline, with several Premier League clubs having been offered the United skipper over recent days.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/28/danny-simpson-wants-to-remain-at-newcastle-61634-24551703/2/

Looks like Butt's options are in reality being told to fuck off and find another club. It's come a season too late but better late than never.

Fucking ace if true. Never mind bodies, he actively worsens the team. He's willing but just can't do it any more.