WBA v Newcastle United - Pre match thread. 5:30 KO, Live on BBC1/BBC HD

Pantu

if that is true is anyone still prepared to make excuses for joey barton ?

We don't even know if it was Barton who started, for all we know it could've been the Argies who started it. Hughton being a dumb cock sides with them, and Barton walks.

this

We don't even know if it was Barton who started, for all we know it could've been the Argies who started it. Hughton being a dumb cock sides with them, and Barton walks.

this

Right I agree arguments happen all the time in training and good that Jeoy walked instead of lashing out, but walk away do not walk out of training

this

Right I agree arguments happen all the time in training and good that Jeoy walked instead of lashing out, but walk away do not walk out of training

aye

Man management, there's absolutely none at this club. I'd kill for a bloke like Ferguson. Forget about tactics, just someone in the seat with ability to deal with players that is of benefit to the club.

No. I said before he walked out that he owed us a full season and he couldn't even make the first game. He's a complete waste of a shirt.

Man management, there's absolutely none at this club. I'd kill for a bloke like Ferguson. Forget about tactics, just someone in the seat with ability to deal with players that is of benefit to the club.

I hope you're not referring to Barton :lol:

Man management ffs. The guy should be locked up