Sebastien Bassong signs for Tottenham Hotspur, fee undisclosed

Crumpy Gunt

Guest WashyGeordie

If Colo's off too, then isn't our only reconisable CB's Taylor (and Kadar)? 

Who wants Colo like ?

I thought a host of spanish clubs, and also Lazio?

Rumours like, and it was a canny while ago, although i'd think he will be off considering his wages will be pretty steep aswell.

If Colo's off too, then isn't our only reconisable CB's Taylor (and Kadar)? 

Who wants Colo like ?

I thought a host of spanish clubs, and also Lazio?

Rumours like, and it was a canny while ago, although i'd think he will be off considering his wages will be pretty steep aswell.

Think that was coming from his agent who looked to be trying to get the player out of the club without him handing in a transfer request and make it look like the club who weren't selling. 2/3 players have gone since then and he's still here so looks like he's just not wanted.

8m !? I thought we rejected 10M or was that more bollocks.

Ever single day it gets worse and worse.

Mark Beevers as replacement please.

it was denied by HR that they offered 10m. Even if they had chances are they offered in instalments if we have since accepted less this will therefore be a full payment or close enough.

Guest Heneage

He refused to travel. We don't know whether he was even selected to play - you've made that up to suit.

It makes no difference, he refused to travel, common sense says he will have been picked.

Why would anyone be happy with a fee that we receive for a player in the current circumstance? Until the club is sold or we have a manager and we are buying players, this is just a huge profit for Mike F****ing Ashley. I would rather we kept him and had a decent defender and I refuse to be happy that the fat bastard has made money on one of our only decent young players.

Why would anyone be happy with a fee that we receive for a player in the current circumstance? Until the club is sold or we have a manager and we are buying players, this is just a huge profit for Mike F****ing Ashley. I would rather we kept him and had a decent defender and I refuse to be happy that the fat bastard has made money on one of our only decent young players.

He's getting £100m if/when, this is not going in his back pocket cos it doesnt change that figure

nee doubt he'll get sold for 25m in 2 seasons to a big, decent club.

But he's a French cunt that wants out ASAP. Don't mind, we're up next year and those cockny cunts will go down. Good for him.

Why would anyone be happy with a fee that we receive for a player in the current circumstance? Until the club is sold or we have a manager and we are buying players, this is just a huge profit for Mike F****ing Ashley. I would rather we kept him and had a decent defender and I refuse to be happy that the fat b****** has made money on one of our only decent young players.

He's getting £100m if/when, this is not going in his back pocket cos it doesnt change that figure

Except that the club is in debt to him, so it's just as likely that he'll use this incoming money to pay down his loan.

Why spurs? :(

I have an irrational hatred of Spurs, but this move actually makes sense for him. He's likely to get an automatic start due to their injuries, so he's going to have an immediate chance to cement his place with them. It's likely they'll do well in the league this year too, since they don't have the distraction of European tournaments.

Why would anyone be happy with a fee that we receive for a player in the current circumstance? Until the club is sold or we have a manager and we are buying players, this is just a huge profit for Mike F****ing Ashley. I would rather we kept him and had a decent defender and I refuse to be happy that the fat b****** has made money on one of our only decent young players.

Except that the club is in debt to him, so it's just as likely that he'll use this incoming money to pay down his loan.

It really isn't, the money will go into Newcastle United's accounts, not to Ashley.