Sebastien Bassong signs for Tottenham Hotspur, fee undisclosed

Crumpy Gunt

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6161/sebastienbassong240.jpg

have fun, douche.

:thup:

Mike Ashley doing his boyhood club another favour. This one really hurts.

His mission was to destroy us. On this occasion he has helped them cunts as well.

i despise that droopy faced cu'nt

better be over 10mil just cos its f***ing spurs

:thdn:

:lol:

So the bid's been lowered?

Maybe but the previous bid may have been 4 million now 2 million if they got in Europe, 1 million spread over 1 million payments stuff like that lol My guess is any offer now will be the full amount upfront.

I think you're on the right lines, Levy doesn't do deals without add-ons and clauses.  I was told the offer was £5m plus add-ons that still left it short of £10m.  Whether it's been increased or changed I have no idea.

If and when it gets completed, details will be reported to the Stock Exchange.  If it's not reported, we'll at least know that it was less than £10m.

Upfront or in total? I don't know how this works. If there fee were £6m with the potential (but not guaranteed) to rise to £10.5m would that have to be reported?

If it has the potential to rise to £10.5m it has to be reported to the Stock Exchange.  I was told it was £5m rising to a maximum of £8m depending on a) Number of appearances and b) Qualifying for Europe. 

As I said before, I don't know if it has changed but from what Sky as saying, it looks as though it won't get reported to the Stock Exchange for us to find out.

Nothing reported to the Stock Exchange so any talk of £12m seems like wishful thinking.  I was told it was £5m maybe rising to £8m, heard nothing to say that it changed.

The only wishful thinking going on here is you coming to agreement with the strange voices in your head making up the £5 million fee.

Get over yourself you nitwit.

Be really funny if when Woody and Dawson are fit Bassong don't get a game, do his international career the world of good that, like you have to be a top league player to get a game for fkn Cameroon..

:lol: