The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Arsenal to buy CNZ in the summer. Fucking class act and i wish he still played for us. One of only two players I've liked enough in my time supporting us to hoy on the back of me top.

If you believe the media Arsenal have been after N'Zogbia since the day Newcastle bought him. Shame they never actually got round to putting a bid in, even when he left us for Wigan.

Arsenal are crying out for a left sided attacker n all. Rosicky is finished and Nasri is better in the middle.

I'm not saying they don't need a left side attacker, it's just there have been rumours of Arsenal going for N'Zogbia for years. If they do end up buying him you have to wonder why they didn't buy him years ago.

Guest firetotheworks

If you were a Portsmouth fan do you think it would be harder to swallow knowing that you'd have stayed up without the 10 pt deduction, or knowing that you would have anyway?

I really hate Arsenal at times. They're so bloody frustrating. Wenger picks a crap team, waits until 90th minute to bring on van Persie and then they timidly submit to lowly Wigan.

So now the title race is less exciting, so is the relegation race and any chances of raiding Wigan for players is gone  :rant:

To make thing worse, N'Zogbia was fantastic towards the end.

Total meltdown from Arsenal.

Once that first goal went in, you knew there was every chance they'd throw it away. Such a mentally brittle team they are.

N'Zogbia was quality, it'll be interesting to see if he moves on in the summer. If Wigan do manage to keep hold of him though I think the best thing to do would be to bring in an established Premiership 'veteran' type to take his place, some N'Zogbia could learn from while sitting on the bench.

:lol:

:(

Duff has been the better player this season to be fair.

As for the N'Zogbia to Arsenal crap again...c'mon...out of all of the left wingers in the world are Arsenal really going to go for a player who scores about 2 goals a season on average?  It's only because one of these goals is quite good that people go mental again.

Anyone who liked Zog for us is mental IMO.  He was just as heartless as Viduka, Owen, Duff etc. probably more so.

Once that first goal went in, you knew there was every chance they'd throw it away. Such a mentally brittle team they are.

N'Zogbia was quality, it'll be interesting to see if he moves on in the summer. If Wigan do manage to keep hold of him though I think the best thing to do would be to bring in an established Premiership 'veteran' type to take his place, some N'Zogbia could learn from while sitting on the bench.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

That's funny, because I think most people would have said the complete opposite up until last week. They've done well to be where they are imo. Wenger has them playing as massive overachievers this season really considering the players they have, and the players they've had out.

Arsenal need a GK, CB, DM and a striker to be able to compete for the title IMO.

Got Chamakh coming in upfront.

Is that a done deal?

Not official i don't think but common knowledge.

Arsenal to buy CNZ in the summer. Fucking class act and i wish he still played for us. One of only two players I've liked enough in my time supporting us to hoy on the back of me top.

If you believe the media Arsenal have been after N'Zogbia since the day Newcastle bought him. Shame they never actually got round to putting a bid in, even when he left us for Wigan.

Arsenal are crying out for a left sided attacker n all. Rosicky is finished and Nasri is better in the middle.

Young might work at Arsenal from the left.

Aye but Villa would want some ridiculous fee for Young and his performances of recent do not warrant such a fee.

As for the N'Zogbia to Arsenal crap again...c'mon...out of all of the left wingers in the world are Arsenal really going to go for a player who scores about 2 goals a season on average?  It's only because one of these goals is quite good that people go mental again.

Arsenal can't sign any left winger in the world though and he fits their blueprint just like he'd fit ours if he hadn't already of played for us.

For some one who has Laurent Robert as their avatar you can't be throwing heartless around. (i loved Robert btw)

Arsenal can't sign any left winger in the world though and he fits their blueprint just like he'd fit ours if he hadn't already of played for us.

For some one who has Laurent Robert as their avatar you can't be throwing heartless around. (i loved Robert btw)

Robert had end product to make up for his lack of effort,  N'Zogbia doesn't.