The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

tell you what I would be shitting myself leaving the mach.

I imagine the buzz/adrenaline rush you would get being at this match would be unreal tho.

Aye if I was a prick who liked fighting????

Nah, just sitting in the stands watching it all kick off.

Guest neesy111

the police, fa, west ham, millwall and the fan's are all to blame for this

i even know the history between these two teams, and it seem's like the clubs and the relevant authorities clearly didn't grasp what would happen tonight

Guest Heneage

Did Millwall fans chant stuff about Jack Collinsons dad?

They chanted "You should of died with your Dad" or words similar to that. Truly horrendous.

thats just wrong ffs

They're absolute scumbags , you wouldn't put it past them

Disgrace if they did.

West Ham fans were also a disgrace at the weekend against Spurs signing songs about Defoe's brother who died in April, 'You should have died with your brother'.

Guest Heneage

jesus Kezman, seriously?

I wouldn't joke about it mate. A new low for the football fan really, the lad was visibly in tears leaving the pitch looked emotionally drained.

What a f***ing disgrace that was.

However, it was inevitable given the long history of violence between the clubs, hopefully the police will manage to control the fans after the game.

Hopefully not, then at least some of the filthy scumbags kick the shit out of each other. I hope the innocent 'normal' fans doesn't get involved in such shite though...

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable."

Why the fuck did he takes hid kids to West Ham away, idiot.

They chanted "You should of died with your Dad" or words similar to that. Truly horrendous.

sub-human behaviour really. cant do anything but feel for collinson.

i knew there were some scum but that surpasses my expectations of them.

Guest neesy111

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable."

Why the fuck did he takes hid kids to West Ham away, idiot.

yeah taking a family to this match would of been best avoided

Can't understand why Millwall were given any tickets. It was always going to kick off and I'm sure there will be hell on through the night.  :undecided:

They should have given them more, they gave them about 1000 odd which meant a hell of a lot travelled across without tickets and just caused trouble. If they'd given them more and just increased police prescence in the stadium they could have kept them apart better in and outside and they could have held the Milwall lot back for as long as it took to clear the walk to the tube station.