The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

oh well, might as well watch BFC v MU since I've got nothing better to do with my weekend.

I've missed you man :smitten:

:smitten: the non-gay man-love is mutual I assure you.

Although I wish I was doing something more exciting 18 hours before having to report back for duty. :(

When will you be joining us non-army folks again full-time?

January 1st, 2013 :lol:

It'll be a 9 to 5 job for me starting late March though. For now I just get out on weekends.

Fuck me that's a long time :lol: Does the 9 to 5 mean you'll be around after March then, or?

oh well, might as well watch BFC v MU since I've got nothing better to do with my weekend.

Although I wish I was doing something more exciting 18 hours before having to report back for duty. :(

It'll be a 9 to 5 job for me starting late March though. For now I just get out on weekends.

f*** me that's a long time :lol: Does the 9 to 5 mean you'll be around after March then, or?

Less than when I was bumming it up in college, but yeah, I'll be able to log on every day.

f*** me that's a long time :lol: Does the 9 to 5 mean you'll be around after March then, or?

Less than when I was bumming it up in college, but yeah, I'll be able to log on every day.

:smitten: At least you're doing something you like in the army, aye? :aww:

I'll cry if it finishes like this, considered putting a quid on 1-0 Jerome earlier.

Mame Biram Diouf will come on and score. Just Man Utd's luck to have a random debutant come on and have a blinder for the ten minutes or so he'd get.

Guest Haris Vuckic

nothing like seeing Man United lose to Leeds and then Birmingham is there?

It's like watching Jude Law slowly pull a munter.