The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

2055: Plenty of angry Blackburn fans out there - and I can't say I blame them. That was a mind-numbing half of football from the visiting team. Maybe Big Sam can work some magic at half-time? Perhaps?

From anon via text: "Re 2055: For all fellow Rovers fans the best thing that Big Sam can do at half time would be to take the Burnley job."

3-0. Tevez again.

Not watching the game, is Di Santo doing anything for Blackburn? I have not seen him do anything in the times I have seen him play.

Just been subbed.

f***ing strange how him with oblong head & dodgy ticker is forcing McCarthy out of Rovers, yet extends the loan of a player who has looking at Wiki has scored once since coming to the UK at first team level

Not watching the game, is Di Santo doing anything for Blackburn? I have not seen him do anything in the times I have seen him play.

Just been subbed.

f***ing strange how him with oblong head & dodgy ticker is forcing McCarthy out Rovers, yet extends the loan of a player who has looking at Wiki has scored once since coming to the UK at first team level

Not to mention his persistence with Kalinic.

Just been subbed.

f***ing strange how him with oblong head & dodgy ticker is forcing McCarthy out Rovers, yet extends the loan of a player who has looking at Wiki has scored once since coming to the UK at first team level

Not to mention his persistence with Kalinic.

How much did Sam pay for him

Malawi 3-0 Algeria. :lol:

We should fucking piss our world cup group. Slovakia, the Algerians and Mike, should win all those games.

:lol:

Are Blackburn in the bottom three? Could we see Sam and Phil drop the same season?

Wonder what odds you can get on Man City finishing above Man Utd? Only 6 points difference now with a game in hand over them. To me, playing much better football, have a better squad, and can see them adding to it.

Said that a while back and got laughed at. It's becoming blatantly obvious with the right man in charge.

Just shows how wrong Fergie was in not playing Tevez regulary. (And even worse mistake in replacing him with Owen. :iamatwat:)

Last Seasons number 32 coming off the bench Tevez, this seasons number 32 coming off the bench? Diouf...