The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

f***ing hell man Gimp.  :lol:

I just googled german soldiers, i cant help what it finds.,...

Don't click if nazi penis machines offend you.

http://www.erosexual.com/phallic/hitler-nazi-propaganda-penis.jpg

Also, what gives with all that "Revenge for 1999" talk? Didn't Bayern already get their revenge a couple years later when they sent the mancs packing and ended winning the whole thing?

ITV dont let facts like that get in the way. They'll be using that phrase for decades to come.

night night you fucking manc cunts.

good to see the manc chinese photographers praying or with their head in hands for the last 20 mins rather than acutally trying to encourage their team to go through. fuckin twats.

f***ing hell man Gimp.  :lol:

I just googled german soldiers, i cant help what it finds.,...

Did google force you to post it anarl like?  :lol:

Can't believe I ran straight to the deleted threads section there... :lol: :facepalm:

For those that are bothered, probably very few but Ashington beat Blyth Spartans 3-2 in extra time in the semi final of the Northumberland Senior cup. Despite one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever witnessed which culminated in playing a ridiculous amount of added  time and giving a terrible decision to allow Blyth to score from the Spot in about the 9th minute of injury time to send the tie into extra time we held on and got there. Delirious scenes as we won it like, good crowd, a good atmosphere great advert for non league football in the North East.

Ashington play Whitley Bay in the final at SJP after they knocked out Newcastle reserves.

Chelsea out last round, Arsenal systematically dismantled last night, and now Man United getting shat out of the competition.

I'm not one for watching matches that don't involve Villa, but I must say, this week's European games have given me a quite amazing sense of schadenfreude.

I was thinking tonight, listening to that cunt of a commentator on ITV go on and on and on about no England representatives left (as if we, the vast majority of fans who don't support the Sky 4 are supposed to somehow give a flying fuck), that if i were, say, Scottish, I'd probably have punched my telly in this evening. It gets on my tits enough as it is as an Englishman, god knows what it must be like for the Sweaties.

Got back 30 mins ago and completely forgot about Man Utds game tonight.  Had a cuppa and a very nice wank to celebrate.

Ha ha ha, excellent stuff. Made me exhale a small amount of wine through my nostrils.

Guest Geordiesned

I've not long been in and have just east forwarded through the match to watch the goals and sending off. I actually think the fuckers getting knocked out is long overdue karma for the way they applauded the baby faced twat off when he was sent off for bringing down Robert Lee when through on goal years ago. Again tonight they gave a standing ovation to a player sent off for a professional foul. Knobs.

Guest neesy111

I've not long been in and have just east forwarded through the match to watch the goals and sending off. I actually think the fuckers getting knocked out is long overdue karma for the way they applauded the baby faced twat off when he was sent off for bringing down Robert Lee when through on goal years ago. Again tonight they gave a standing ovation to a player sent off for a professional foul. Knobs.

tbf, i've actually seen us do it before

Guest neesy111

well it's less german than the national side

edit: hmm aren't some of the german side from turkey etc

Anyone watch the ITV Highlights programme?

They were going on about how Man U would be dissapointed becasue 'you'd think' it would be a pretty straight forward semi Vs Lyon and then later said that they didnt think Bayern would have much problem getting past Lyon.

Do they not even do the most basic of research before they go on air? This apparently wank Lyon team showed Ronaldo, Kaka & Co the exit...

ITV commentry tonight was shocking as per.

well it's less german than the national side

edit: hmm aren't some of the german side from turkey etc

There's a big turkish community in Germany, so there are a few German turks playing in both national teams (that Tasci guy for example).

So yeah, technically Altintop is German, but I stretched the facts a bit to get a dig on SAF  :razz: