The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

More importantly, the half american, half geordie commentary on this game is f***ing hilarious.

"A mis-play by Chygrynsky,... LAZER"

Wait till someone like messi scores, I had them for the barca madrid game and some of the lines they came off with was unreal :lol:

Schalke joint top of the Bundesliga after Bayern slipped up  :thup:

Really hope Schalke will win it. Knowing their luck I know they won't.

aye Schalke have terrible luck. Would not be surprised if the title is decided on goal difference on the last day with Schalke missing out again :(

Schalke joint top of the Bundesliga after Bayern slipped up  :thup:

Really hope Schalke will win it. Knowing their luck I know they won't.

aye Schalke have terrible luck. Would not be surprised if the title is decided on goal difference on the last day with Schalke missing out again :(

yep. But expect Schalke to "have" the title until Bayern win their match due to a 95th min. winner of Robben. 

VI, what's up with Chygrynsky? I've seen a lot of Barca matches this year but the commentator has never really mentioned why he's always left out of the squad. Was he bought as a future replacement for Puyol or has he really disappointed? I know he got raped earlier on by Aguero (iirc) and generally struggles against faster players but I'm guessing that he's still adjusting to La Liga and will take time to settle.

VI, what's up with Chygrynsky? I've seen a lot of Barca matches this year but the commentator has never really mentioned why he's always left out of the squad. Was he bought as a future replacement for Puyol or has he really disappointed? I know he got raped earlier on by Aguero (iirc) and generally struggles against faster players but I'm guessing that he's still adjusting to La Liga and will take time to settle.

He's been rather bad, but now his confidence seems completely gone. Even Pep only plays him in the supposedly easiest games. This is his first start in ages, against the bottom team in the league...

Really don't see anything in him to make him a €25m defender. Oh well...

More importantly, the half american, half geordie commentary on this game is f***ing hilarious.

Wait till someone like messi scores, I had them for the barca madrid game and some of the lines they came off with was unreal :lol:

Are you talking about Ray Hudson? :lol: He's brilliant

He'll go on about the "orgasmic brilliance released from Messi beautiful little Argentine foot" or something similar.

Are you talking about Ray Hudson? :lol: He's brilliant

He'll go on about the "orgasmic brilliance released from Messi beautiful little Argentine foot" or something similar.

I heard the name Ray, so I guess that checks out.

hull relegated  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

could go into administration etc as well

Life is very fucking sweet at the moment

It would have been a gazillion times sweeter if the orange faced c**t was still in charge.