The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Anything good to get from Hull?

Giovanni etc?

The only two I'd consider are two of the young lads, Cooper and Cairney. The rest of them are shit. I'm astounded people have been suggesting that we should sign Bullard and Geovanni, cannot for the life of me understand why.

I know it's not easy to judge him on and not the ideal game, but when we ripped Hull a new one (we ought to release a DVD really), Cairney was canny, and scored a great goal. The glimpses I've seen of him in other games suggests he's got a bright future. Anyone seen him at length?

I know it's not easy to judge him on and not the ideal game, but when we ripped Hull a new one (we ought to release a DVD really), Cairney was canny, and scored a great goal. The glimpses I've seen of him in other games suggests he's got a bright future. Anyone seen him at length?

For a young lad who hasn't played too many games, he's really composed on the ball. Doesn't seem scared to take a man on and can also pick out a nice pass. He's somebody who is definitely worth taking a chance on as like you say, he has a bright future ahead of him.

the ball was outside the quadrant for both wigan goals, clearly.

Only has to be covering part of the line if you look directly down onto it IIRC, doesn't have to be touching it.

Correct.  Both legal corners.

Guest neesy111

Only has to be covering part of the line if you look directly down onto it IIRC, doesn't have to be touching it.

Correct.  Both legal corners.

is that the same for penalty's?

thanks  O0

harsh (but true) words from george boateng there