The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Can see Hamburg winning or at least getting through tonight. It's do or die for them tonight after sacking their manager. But I can see the players reacting positiv now and winning tonight.

Isn't it interesting that - bar Fulham - all the teams in the UEFA cup semis have been shit in their domestic leagues?

Guest palnese

Reina, Mascherano, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Lucas, Gerrard, Aquilani, Babel, Benayoun, Kuyt.

Subs: Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Pacheco, Degen, El Zhar, Ayala, Ngog.

Worst bench I've ever seen for a "top" team.

Can see Hamburg winning or at least getting through tonight. It's do or die for them tonight after sacking their manager. But I can see the players reacting positiv now and winning tonight.

Isn't it interesting that - bar Fulham - all the teams in the UEFA cup semis have been s*** in their domestic leagues?

Lyon have were the same in the Champions League as well. Liverpool, Atletico, and Hamburg all expected to be in Europe and are designed to compete in the competition, so I don't think they have excuses.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well, Liverpool look hopeless to me. Atletico just waiting to counter.

CH5 will tell you differently, they LOVE Liverpool.

Superb goal.

Care to expand on that?

Actually I've just realised Fulham is on ITV4.  Why the fuck was I watching that Liverpool dross.

:lol:

Looks like I'm the only one watching it!