The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Yep Blackpool please.

Nice strip, nice colours, funny manager. Not to mention they'd almost definitely take up a relegation spot next season.

I remember a few on here saying something very similar about Hull a couple of years ago, look at how that turned out.

Hull are bigger than Blackpool and were very lucky for their early season form. Not to mention Blackpool probably wont be stupid enough to spend money they don't have.

Vuckic is about 6ft 2.

Looks massive.

Claridge's team :lol: Bertrand over Enrique and no Dorrans :lol: The PFA's team was spot on.

To be fair, if he'd gone with the PFA's team he'd be getting jipped for just copying them!

Vuckic is about 6ft 2.

Looks massive.

Claridge's team :lol: Bertrand over Enrique and no Dorrans :lol: The PFA's team was spot on.

To be fair, if he'd gone with the PFA's team he'd be getting jipped for just copying them!

Aye you're right, but anyone over Enrique is laughable.

Vuckic is about 6ft 2.

Looks massive.

And Dorrans. He's left the two best players out which is stupid.

Don't Stop Believing still playing away in the background :lol:

Thank f*** we don't have to see any more of this s*** next season. Bloody clem.

i'd much rather clem who at least seems like a fan than garth crooks or mark lawrenson.

Vuckic is about 6ft 2.

Looks massive.

And Dorrans. He's left the two best players out which is stupid.

Yep. He isn't the sharpest knife in the draw so its no surprise really.

We win 4-0 away and we're still practically last on this piece of s***.

plymouth won 4-0...bloody hell

Practically

i was more going for the "your team is so small i don't even knoe who you support" angle..........i didn't even know plymouth hadn't been on yet.

i was only teasing.

Would love to see Liverpool go for a few years of mid-table mediocrity.

with their current finances i'd doubt they could handle it.

With a bit of "due" bad luck,they could easily follow our trail tbh.

Coloccini, Gutierrez & Nolan. Bertrand ahead of Enrique. :lol:

That's what I thought. I couldn't believe it.

Proves what I've said since day 1 of the Football League Show, Claridge is a duck-egg.

Fucking hell, Jonas is one of the last players we need to think about replacing. He is premiership quality for sure and there are  a few  players in the squad who are definitely not, along with quite a few with question marks over their heads.

f***ing hell, Jonas is one of the last players we need to think about replacing. He is premiership quality for sure and there are  a few  players in the squad who are definitely not, along with quite a few with question marks over their heads.

He's most certainly one of them. He's looked good in the championship but no better than that.