The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Forest and Cardiff have choked massively.

As it stands the two teams that finished the highest in the league will be out.

Thats usually how the play off's work though.

5 times in 23 years.

:laugh:

Guest kingdawson

Whos this Aguera they speak of?

Overrated. I watch Atletico regularly and he's is not consistent at all. When he's good he's very good, but his off days are often. Atletico should ship him out to one of those idiot clubs that buy into the hype and spend that cash on defenders.

Forest and Cardiff have choked massively.

As it stands the two teams that finished the highest in the league will be out.

Thats usually how the play off's work though.

5 times in 23 years.

I was more on about how the team who finishes 3rd usually loses out on promotion.

Overrated. I watch Atletico regularly and he's is not consistent at all. When he's good he's very good, but his off days are often. Atletico should ship him out to one of those idiot clubs that buy into the hype and spend that cash on defenders.

Is that not Aguero?

Guest kingdawson

Is that not Aguero?

Aguero, Aguera, both as overrated as eachother.

From dazareth on Twitter:   "My dad's inside the Nordbank Arena. I couldn't go because I have an exam tomorrow. Please Fulham' date=' score so I can revise!"[/quote']

You idiot. Fulham will probably never have a night like this again. Fuck your exam, there'll be no jobs anyway - the country's knackered.