The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Di Matteo wtf?

Just won 5-0, top of the league and he looks ready to murder someone.

A lot of chances missed, which could come back to haunt them ala Cardiff last year.

think he might have been wondering how they can win games 5-0 then draw/lose at other places

Guest Heneage

Di Matteo wtf?

A lot of chances missed, which could come back to haunt them ala Cardiff last year.

think he might have been wondering how they can win games 5-0 then draw/lose at other places

So his team talk was no doubt 'Why can;t you play like this every week?!'  :shifty:

Di Matteo wtf?

So his team talk was no doubt 'Why can;t you play like this every week?!'  :shifty:

Well put it this way, if they don't go up I guarantee the following sentence will not be said by anybody at WBA:

"We've had a good season but for me only winning 5-0 at home to Watford has cost us big style"

Having lived in Boro for 5 years, you could burn the entire place down and I don't think anyone would care. Woeful football team for a woeful town.

Yep currently based in Stockton, absolute shithole

Guest Heneage

Di Matteo wtf?

Well put it this way, if they don't go up I guarantee the following sentence will not be said by anybody at WBA:

"We've had a good season but for me only winning 5-0 at home to Watford has cost us big style"

No it will probably be more 'We missed some great chances.' That's assuming it goes down to goal difference of course.

Having lived in Boro for 5 years, you could burn the entire place down and I don't think anyone would care. Woeful football team for a woeful town.

I'm pretty sure an improvement like that, people would care about it.

Guest Heneage

Denny Landzaat just scored the most beautiful lob against Ajax to make it 1-3.

4-1 now.

Finished 5.

I can see Suarez going on to big things, both him and Van Der Wiel have potential to be very special.

As a slight aside, who do people think are going down?

I'm sticking with Hull, Burnley and Wolves.

Hull because they're awful, Burnley because I think they'll hit a bad patch sooner or later at home, and won't win for a while.

The last place is close between Wolves, Birmingham and Portsmouth. I just think Wolves will be the ones who play well but don't get the results they need. Similar to Birmingham perhaps.