The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest helios_centric

The game last night brought up a bizarre confrontation as Lita took on Kilgallon. If only the Metric Martyr had been alive to see it.

It was, he scored a fair amount of goals since he joined Malaga

It wasn't. They showed the goal on SSN and it was their other Luque. Cracking free-kick like.

Our Luque (Albert) is back at Ajax, this guys name is Alberto Luque  :lol:

Nah, he has properly signed for Malaga.  Free transfer.

Guest Duffer

Watching the Boro game tonight was depressing as f***, hope our games aren't like that.

the most depressing thing about the championship is all the empty seats and lack of atmosphere at many games, depressing and really hits home that you're not in the premeir league anymore

Watching the Boro game tonight was depressing as f***, hope our games aren't like that.

the most depressing thing about the championship is all the empty seats and lack of atmosphere at many games, depressing and really hits home that you're not in the premeir league anymore

As opposed to the fuller grounds and the lack of atmosphere that the Premiership has to offer?

Not seen Boro play in the Premier League  :laugh2:

Guest Heneage

Inter walking all over Lazio, Eto'o and Milito looks to find each other perfect.

Lucio playing?

Yeah, he has been a f***ing rock man, has killed Rocchi today.

Lazio just scored, haha they have almost done nothing today, what a fluke goal.

FT 2-1 Lazio, I am surprised.

Guest Duffer

I was thinking that as I wrote it - Boro had empty seats last year too

but in general you don't see too many PL grounds with expanses of empty seats (Wigan, Boro, Sunderland at times), you do see it a lot more in the championship

hope it doesn't happen to us too

st james must be the biggest ground in the second tier in a long, long time

Guest Duffer

Inter walking all over Lazio, Eto'o and Milito looks to find each other perfect.

Lucio playing?

Yeah, he has been a f***ing rock man, has killed Rocchi today.

Lazio just scored, haha they have almost done nothing today, what a fluke goal.

FT 2-1 Lazio, I am surprised.

are there many at this game ? being played in Beijing isn't it ?

www.FootballNewsHQ.com

Norwich having a great start to league1 2 nil down to colchester at home after 12mins,

that could be us in a couple of years  :undecided:

yeah something to aim for :-)  now 3-0 down !!

Edit: now 0-4 after 23mins!

4-0, unbelievable. i'd laugh, but this is exactly the type of implosion we're famous for

ex-player and hero took over as temporary manager towards the end of last season, never managed to change the slump then they appointed him full time at the end of the season...

hmmmm, sounds almost familiar.