The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Moses has got 3 and a half years to look forward to of watching Wigan play infront of 3,000 fans and getting clobbered off shit teams  :laugh2:

At least he could have been humiliated here in front of a big crowd.

;D

Moses has got 3 and a half years to look forward to of watching Wigan play infront of 3,000 fans and getting clobbered off s*** teams  :laugh2:

At least he could have been humiliated here in front of a big crowd.

Bugger that, if all is to be believed he will probably be signed by Manure/Arsenal or Real over the summer. Just a quick stepping stone to the big boys, IF he shines.

I can't help think that with us facing Palace and not Wolves - which would have the 'derby' factor, well, at least for them - we've got an awfully good chance of getting at least to the final this year.

I can also see Stoke sticking it up Man City and Spurs coming unstuck tomorrow.

I can't help think that with us facing Palace and not Wolves - which would have the 'derby' factor, well, at least for them - we've got an awfully good chance of getting at least to the final this year.

I can also see Stoke sticking it up Man City and Spurs coming unstuck tomorrow.

I was gutted we got turned over by Birmingham the other week.

Really let ourselves down and missed out on a great chance to get into another final. It's wide open for anyone, with Chelsea being the only team left that I would fear facing (no disrespect, I'm sure you'd feel the same about playing us in a cup tie)

Fucking Chelsea man. Be interesting to see if they react and maul Arsenal again at the weekend.

When i saw the result tonight first thing i said to my mate was that i feared they would rape us now :(