The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

How the fuck do WBA get so many penalties?  Crazy

They have several players who drive/dribble into the box at pace at force the defenders to make mistakes. It's not a coincedence tbh.

They have several players who drive/dribble into the box at pace at force the defenders to make mistakes. It's not a coincedence tbh.

CONSPIRACY THOUGH!

They do get a lot of penalties, and some of them are dubious yes. But yeah, ultimately since they have so many players who are so direct and get straight into the box at pace means they'll invariably get more decisions.

Dyer,Solano,Robert,Jenas,Bellamy under SBR for example.

Bloody Andy Gray for Inter's goal. He said it was offside when they showed the line at the point the ball was played, then later said he was onside, fucking mug.

The same with Terry, you lost fair and square.

And I wish Windass would fuck off aswell, stop mumbling.

Guest toonlass

Still liking the league table tho. 1 point clear but 2 games in hand still. And now Forest look to be self-destructing, and are 9 points behind.

Classic old school Italian performance. 1-0 with added timewasting and gamesmanship.

It took me back to the 70's, that.

Bad though it was to see a game end in that unsporting way, I don't like what Chelsea stand for and I'm glad they're out.