Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barton's a real cunt if he decides not to sign a new contract.

Even if he gets offered half he should take it, don't forget he fucking sat in jail and has been injured collecting huge amounts of money.

He should play for fucking free if thats what hes being offered. We stood by him at all his times of trouble and have been supporting him all seasons he's been here. The club is doing nothing wrong here whatsoever, I dont really care about the figures. He's nowhere near been worth all the money hes earnt at this club, even though hes made a big contribution this season.

Guest toonlass

Joey did a talk in last week and said the ideal thing for him was to sing a new deal with a pay cut and finish his career at nufc but he was being forced out the club. also said dont expect HBA here for the new season

I don't remember him mentioning HBA at all in the talk in, or that he was being forced out. He did say he would like to stay up here.

Joey did a talk in last week and said the ideal thing for him was to sing a new deal with a pay cut and finish his career at nufc but he was being forced out the club. also said dont expect HBA here for the new season

Full of s***.

yeah because i love telling lies me..... i dont know if he ment HBA wouldnt be fit for the new season or he wouldnt be here but thats what was said

We had several members there and not one of them reported this. Funny that.

Well this is s*** news, still plenty of time for things to change though (hopefully). The Caulkin tweet brings that sort of hope.

As it has been said before, Willie McKay, what an absolute t***.

Why, just why can't we have a summer in that everything goes without those big disappointments? Por Qué?

We did. Last summer.

Plenty expected to lose some of our favourites, nobody expected the likes of Tiote or Bafra. Just a shame Gosling was crock longer than was hoped.

A negative Scott Wilson on twitter:

Barton version 1: #NUFC stand by player when he's in prison, 3yrs later player refuses to sign new deal cos not long or lucrative enough.

Barton version 2: Player knows he's been one of #NUFC's best players, but repeatedly isn't offered deal he thinks he deserves.

Barton version 3: Player has already been sounded out about move elsewhere and won't be signing whatever #NUFC offer.

Cannot blame him tbh, but only if he ends up at one of the top six clubs who have a chance of Champions League footy. Everyone else is either fighting relegation or praying for a lucky cup win. And unlike the old UEFA Cup, the Europa League is just a crock of sh*t that probably doesn't even come into consideration for most top players. It's all about the Champions League now.

Too much panic here, it's just posturing atm. Barton knows that this is the best environment for him and it's unlikely that a better club will take a chance on him this summer. The club need a few senior pros on their books and Barton's performances have shown he should be one of the ones we tie down.

I'm sure a deal will get done, it makes too much sense for both sides, just gonna take a while, no need to panic just yet.

Guest toonlass

If he does leave, I hope to f*** it's not to f***ing Liverpool.

He hates Liverpool FC like we hate Sunderland.

Too much panic here, it's just posturing atm. Barton knows that this is the best environment for him and it's unlikely that a better club will take a chance on him this summer. The club need a few senior pros on their books and Barton's performances have shown he should be one of the ones we tie down.

I'm sure a deal will get done, it makes too much sense for both sides, just gonna take a while, no need to panic just yet.

Spot on. :thup:

The problem is going to be down to how Lambias reacts to cunt going to the press with his bullshit, these situations are normal in football, its just here is a normal situation but involving a nutter, a cunt and a clueless arrogant twat.

Barton's a real cunt if he decides not to sign a new contract.

Even if he gets offered half he should take it, don't forget he fucking sat in jail and has been injured collecting huge amounts of money.

He should play for fucking free if thats what hes being offered. We stood by him at all his times of trouble and have been supporting him all seasons he's been here. The club is doing nothing wrong here whatsoever, I dont really care about the figures. He's nowhere near been worth all the money hes earnt at this club, even though hes made a big contribution this season.

:facepalm:

I am not optimistic.  Remember Saylor was transfer listed last summer after failing to agree a new deal with the club?

I could see the same happens again but Barton would not back down like Saylor did. This would not end well.

To be fair he's on a contract which is too big for a club of our size (now anyway) so it made sense that we'd offer him reduced terms even if his performances have improved. Sadly the same is likely to happen with Colocinni which I'm not looking forward to.

If he goes he goes, I don't think he's irreplaceable. Was very solid for us this season and would hope he does stay but won't be losing any sleep over it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

This isn't surprising at all- no point getting hopes up for anything. Who'll be next out the door, Tiote?

I'm still not sure what to make of Barton. We would definitely miss his influence if he left, he has a very good season, but on the other hand i don't trust him in the middle and i don't think he is irreplaceable as a right midfielder.

The problem is going to be down to how Lambias reacts to cunt going to the press with his bullshit, these situations are normal in football, its just here is a normal situation but involving a nutter, a cunt and a clueless arrogant twat.

One thing about the owner/MD is that I doubt they pay too much attention to agents spouting off in the press due to them using similar tactics themselves.

Say what you like about Mike, he does have the skin of a Rhino

The problem is going to be down to how Lambias reacts to c*** going to the press with his bullshit, these situations are normal in football, its just here is a normal situation but involving a nutter, a c*** and a clueless arrogant t***.

One thing about the owner/MD is that I doubt they pay too much attention to agents spouting off in the press due to them using similar tactics themselves.

Say what you like about Mike, he does have the skin of a Rhino

Looks like one and all the ugly fat cunt