Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Relax, it wasn't football related........

When u search his mentions the amount of Liverpool,everton and arsenal fans that were thinking they were signing him based on this phone call is funny as fuck, thought no clubs fans wanted him anywere near the club??

He's having a boy then, something of that nature... and I hope I don't ever have to tell anyone that I'm up the duff.

Was blatantly never anything to do with football, you pansies.

No it was from Morrissey's personal security man asking if I would like to meet the great man @ Glastonbury?#heactuallyknowswhoiam

Bigmouth Strikes Again, Sweet and Tender Hooligan, The Boy With the Thorn in His Side, I Don't Owe You Anything, You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby, Money Changes Everything etc.

Will post some Morrissey solo ones later.

No it was from Morrissey's personal security man asking if I would like to meet the great man @ Glastonbury?#heactuallyknowswhoiam

Has anyone posted this yet?

http://c.morrissey-solo.com/gallery/files/1/joey_barton.jpg

Pretty cool if you're a Morrissey fan. :undecided:

Jealous of both of them.

I like how the Morrisey call > getting to know his gf is pregnant. :lol:

He only said it was the best phone call of his life and I doubt his lass broke the news by phone, they're not the couple from the BT ads. :lol:

In amongst all the usual comments you get on a Barton article

Seriously don't see why the nme seem to be starting a hate campaign against Joey Barton. He turns in week in week out to entertain thousands of fans, yet in the same issue seems to champion a crack head who gets sent down with the headline "Will Pete be free in time for Leeds and Reading?" seems like double standards to me.

:clap: